<Pentangle> 4/12M New guild LF active and skilled players

We are a new guild made by returning players and looking to fill our core raid roster with active and skilled members for end-game content farming, currently in need of a Rogue, Fire Mage and Holy Paladin but other classes and roles are competitive.

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild (More Hardcore than Semi), our current progression for Ny’alotha is 4/12 Mythic but our vision is to full clear current content and have a solid core roster for Shadowlands ready to smash. Our raid times Tue-Wed from 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST, we will add an official third raid day in Shadowlands.

For those not interested in raiding, we like pushing high level Keystones and also run other random in-game fun content like mounts and achievements runs or casual PvP.

Our guild has been around for about 4 months and our community is slowly growing every day, we would love to have more WoW enthusiast personalities around to shape our community. For any questions, please reply to this thread or whisper our members in-game.

Are you looking for a prot warrior? I’m a returning player; currently 473. Just working on maxing my corruption res and obtaining my corruptions. I have AOTC and I’m just starting to get into the higher end of M+ (Highest is +16ML)

My only concern, and probably the deal breaker is those raid times - I’m 1 hour ahead of EST but for weekday raid times I feel like those are extremely late - Though I’m assuming by hardcore guild you guys either work odd shifts or not at all (not meant to be mean)

Add “Putrifier” in-game at our server so we can discuss this better, I will be usually online after 4PM EST for the rest of the day.