Peer Into Peace broken.....again

A bug that broke delves was released today, and what happened during that? They broke Peer Into Peace talent for Mistweavers… Now when you have soothing mist going, it doesn’t follow your Vivify or Enveloping Mist, it just casts the spell on it own. Its going to make the current state of MW almost impossible for raid wide healing.

1 Like

I just tested Peer into Peace on dummy targets and they’re working just fine? Unless this is happening under certain circumstances or scenarios.

Its random. It works sometimes and then other times refuses and im just sitting here casting in raid.

Ran 3 bountiful delves. Each seemed nearly the same as it was last night. Not sure whoch bug broke it.

Also ran raid today and didnt notice a single stop break in soothing mist healing.

While im not saying it doesnt happen, going all doomspeaker isn’t the course

1 Like

Ran it tonight in raid and I cant say that I had any issues.

If there were any I didn’t notice.

You will experience it and see it happen if you main the MW monk, like I am currently for this expansion. I see it happen a lot during raids and mythic dungeons. It randomly switches between Vivify and Enveloping Mist. Like I would cast Soothing Mist on someone and cast Vivify, it switches to hard casting instead, and I was so confused, so when I tried to use Enveloping Mist, it fixed the bug, and Vivify worked as Soothing Mist continued to follow the target. This same happened vice versa down the run for Enveloping Mist until I used Vivify and it worked.

I thought I was imagining things when I felt soothing got canceled for no reason.

Possibly addon related?