Peeps Pepsi?

I had one that got stuck inside of it and … not only did it feel like I was giving birth to a Xenomorph at times, I wound up turning yellow from bile building up in my system since it was blocking the duct. That was a very memorable hospital visit.

1 Like

I didn’t turn yellow with mine but. Well.

Other things sure did. Ain’t going super into detail

2 Likes

that crap sounds horrible. peeps r gross but they are cute lol

1 Like

The fact that its not called Peepsi is bad enough

5 Likes

Don’t drink soda / Sugary drinks anymore.

3 Likes

Peeps is the best candy ever and clearly the only good thing Pepsi ever made was mountain dew.

1 Like

I’d buy some just to keep it on hand as an emetic.

1 Like

Well said.

I am a fan of Coke, and not so much a fan of Pepsi. Coke has a crispness, a sharpness to its flavor, while Pepsi tastes a bit too sweet.

Peeps are gross in general. What are they? Dried up and inflated egg whites with sugar? At best… probably half plastic.

1 Like

Nope,sounds disgusting

3 Likes

That boat was sailed long ago when someone tried to make chicken cooked NightQyl

2 Likes

Peep Pepsi :face_vomiting:

Dr. Pepper flavored Peeps :face_vomiting:

:panda_face:

4 Likes

I used to call my parrot that, he was a cute little peep even if he was fiesty.

1 Like

Huge miss on the branding not calling them Peepsi.

3 Likes

Doctor Pepper>all.

3 Likes

You must be a Texan. :joy:

1 Like

I’d try it if I come across it. Think the last time I tried a different Pepsi was in 2002 when Pepsi blue released.

On a Friday after elementary school, I went to a big mall in Massachusetts. I love the color blue so that made things even better at the time.

My 10 year old self slobbered all over the cap and back washed so much but I saved half the bottle for my much older brother to try the next day :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Actually the last time I tried something different it was crystal Pepsi during the first rerelease

Some crossovers need to remain mere ideas.

1 Like
  1. Mix together equal parts Flamin’ Hot Mt. Dew and Peepsi.

2. Chug

3. Ascend to Valhalla

3 Likes

When will this madness end???

OMG!

The End Times are truly upon us!

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

I am disappointed they didn’t call it Peepsi.

6 Likes