Peaches and Eggplants 9/10M SOD 5/11M SOFO LFM 9.2

TLDR:

• Formed Feb 2021
  • [Horde] Tichondrius
  • Wed/Thurs 6pm-9 Pacific
  • 9/10M SoD

Long version:

Peaches and Eggplants is a tight knit group of friends old, and new with high expectations of progressing, and clearing farm in a timely manner on a two days a week schedule.

We are currently 5/11M with high aspirations of achieving CE for 9.2 but we are in need of a few crucial roles in order to make this happen all the while maintaining the goal of killing bosses, having fun and creating a gaming community where gamers of all types can feel at home.

Who You Are
-You are a team player who values the success and benefit of the raid over personal gain
-You are a quick learner and always show up to raid prepared and on time
-You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay
-You react positively to constructive criticism
-You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls
-You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW
-You want to enjoy the people you raid with
-You are in control of your own schedule
If the above points describe your as a raider and you’re looking to raid with us please check out our wishlist below and see if you’re a fit!

Our Wishlist:

Ranged DPS
Balance Druid
Shaman
Hunter

Melee DPS
Shaman

(All other exceptional players are encouraged to reach out, regardless of the class or spec)

Schedule
We raid Wednesday and Thursday 6pm-9 Pacific.

One thing I would like to stress is that every raider is expected to show up on time (meaning 15 minutes prior to raid start to gather runes, food, pots, etc. or logging in already ready to step into the first trash pull). If for whatever reason you can’t make it, it is expected that you either post in Discord or let an officer know.
We provide feasts and flasks!

If you are interested in what we have to offer, or just have some questions, feel free to reach out!

Also recruiting for non-Mythic raiders for a fun guild to hang out in, hit up an officer for an invite. All players are accepted!

GM:
derp#9197 - Discord

1 Like

Bumping this post!

bumpy mcbump

bumpin’ weee

boomp please message me

Windwalker Monk DPS. 251 Item level. 6/10M. Would like to trial or help out for CE. Old guild is dead.

Atesicks-Tichdondrious
imjack3dbrah#1838 Bnet
Atesicks#4501 Discord

atesick loves it here, bump

bump bump :smiley:

bump! great guild, great atmosphere

Bumping to the top! :heart:

Bring it back now Ya’ll. 1 Bump this time.

Right foot, lets bump

bumping again lets gooo. its a great guild to be in :smiley:

weeeeeee bump

bumping up

gib me raiders

bump bump bump it up

bumping yaaay :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

gud dps pls dm me

bumping. this guild is still great :smiley: