[H] / [A] ilvl 250 ilvl Resto druid LF a guild that raids 7 - 7:30 PM EST - 10 - 10:30 PM EST

Hi there,

I’m Luffs. I’m a reliable, team focused, dedicated player, who has had a lot previous high mythic experience over my many years of world of warcraft (currently 5/10M SOD). I can raid any day during those times. Previously done CE once. I enjoy mythic plus as well.

I’m willing to transfer/faction change for the right guild. Thanks.

If you’re willing to stomach a 30 minute offset from your preferred raid time…
please check us out and feel free to reach out if you’re interested :slight_smile:

I’m gonna keep this as short as possible.

I’m a somewhat returning raider who has raided in the top 10 US, as well as various top 50 guilds. I’ve successfully created and maintained multiple guilds which have all achieved CE within a relevant time span. The goal is simple, CE every tier moving forward within a reasonable time.

This is going to be a fresh start. I don’t care if you have ZERO mythic exp, this is a place where you can start. All I ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. I’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

What you need to know:

• Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

• Have a set of raiders already ready to go, all CE experience.

• Fun and engaging environment.

• As mentioned above, NO prior mythic exp required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

• DPS
  • Healers

I know what it takes to achieve CE and clear end game content. If you’re looking for a new start, or looking to break into mythic raiding for the first time, this is a fantastic opportunity. If you’d like to apply, feel free to add me to bnet: Supremacy#11937