PCTs Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved

So can we at least expect to be able to xfer before the launch? People really need to know to plan dungeon groups and fun times.

1 Like

That’s what I am worried about. I need to send my mage to a now full server, so I am a little concerned I won’t be able to do it.

any update??

EU enabled PTCs 4 hours ago. NA, nothing…

2 Likes

They fixed EU transfers a while ago, but we’ve just been left hanging.

Please, Blizz, I want to give you my $25 for a transfer and $40 for a boost. Just please let me do that.

1 Like

I just really wanted to play with my friends that transferred to another server after i took a break for about a year, take my money, please let me spend $25 so i can play with my friends, you know you want to.

Sincerely, a depressed warlock that wants to enjoy the game.

4 Likes

My horde priest transfer went through just fine. He’s now on the same PvP realm as my alliance characters :wink:

2 Likes

UPDATE

TBC Classic Transfer just intiated! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, I was just able to buy my transfer in game.

2 Likes

Paid Character Transfers are once again available. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Please respond to the honor situation that people actually care about. It has more views than almost any other post in history.

3 Likes

woah you are quick fixers for getting the $$

1 Like

fix the honor

3 Likes

this isnt what we are worried about, we want the honor nerf to be reverted so we have a reason to play

2 Likes

At this point nobody cares because everyone stopped playing because of the honor nerf.

1 Like

#moreplayers=moremoney

#Fixthehonor

Fixed the thing that makes money rofl. Change the honour back

1 Like

I just tried to transfer my warrior but it keeps telling me I have mail in my inbox… I deleted all mail from my inbox, waited an hour to see if there was anything pending, nothing new came through… Who knows how long this customer support ticket will take :frowning:

Shut up loser no one asked for your opinion

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.