Paying $15 to sit in a queue for 347 minutes?

Bye Bye retail baby, sitting in Queue IS the wow experience

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter, we’re still spending money to play a game, not wait in line. This isn’t 6 Flags, this is a virtual world.

1 Like

Five new servers opened. When did you switch?

1 Like

thank god for universal health care

2 Likes

No in game gold. No. Game time, probably.

1 Like

Not in Murica ya dont

You wanted the authentic WoW experience from vanilla, you got it. Long login queues, server crashes, and massive lag. Welcome to WoW 1.0.

4 Likes

Well the game is free. The subscription your paying for is for retail wow. They just made classic free with an active retail subscribtion. If they charged 15 a month for a separate subscription for this version i could see your point but you still have access to the game your subscription was originally for

4 Likes

stop your crying child

4 Likes

Something tells me you haven’t read the End User License Agreement.

2 Likes

Laughs in VA… :confused:

Classic officially released 6 pm est today. It’s a global release based off 00:00 Aug 28th in paris to appease both NA and EU players.

It’s 2019 now, not 2005. Technology didn’t go back in time to give us the classic experience brah.

6 Likes

didnt help at all, still in a queue of over 10000 for kromkrush and rattlegore

so are you saying those places are 1.5 days ahead of our time??

1 Like

But… you wanted the classic experience didn’t you?

1 Like

Understand they are opening up new servers on demand, but those that have kept their subs going despite lackluster BFA and looking forward to Classic, coordinating with friends over the years old and new, reserving names on x server - and we can’t log in? I’m just disappointed at Blizzard. I bet I can find a streamer on the server we chose and they are like level 10.

4 Likes

Well…you can’t get a more Authentic classic experience than that! Lol!

I feel sorry for you, losing 0.50$ is very hard.

1 Like

This is why I waited…am waiting to resub…after my mates fight the quelords this eve we will see the next event horizon.