Pay to Win (H) recruiting for all things PVP

PAY TO WIN is a very new guild to the server. Our goal is to strum up some community based around pvp. Our main focus will be getting a solid core of rBG players. But with that said it will surely be a place to network for arenas, warfronts, islands, city raids, and pretty much anything that brings the might of the horde down on the Alliance. We will begin offering a weekly bounty of 5k for varying alliance scum (absolutely will be taking input from the community as to who you want dead… allot) when 8.1 drops. You don’t have to be in the guild to get the bounty but the burden of PROOF is up to you. For the time being we are bolstering our roster, helping levelers with gankers (as horde you should live in warmode), and just generally getting our name out there. If you want to be a part of what will be the spearhead of our faction in pvp please send me a PM(Dabumps#1608)! I’m excited to see this develop and to meet new people. For the Horde!

A bit about me: I’ve played WoW wince 2006 with a few breaks (some large some small) but I am currently back for the BFA! I was always a raider but that has become mundane and boring so I switched to mostly PVP. I’m an easy going guy but I do like people to honor their word. I really want this to work but I’m going to need help. I’m a dad and I have a full time job so it would be nice to have a couple others that are willing to lead a bit just to make it more smooth and easier to operate.