Pattern: Runecloth Bag

8:30am and there’s about 9 people camping the bag vendor. One of which has been standing in the same spot for over 24hrs. No reason Qia should be selling it on a limited stock in SoD. Make it permanent like her Mooncloth recipe. The classic experience is gone and camping a vendor for limited spawn items is like the least fun thing in the game, and I’m 90% sure I have carpal tunnel in my left hand now.

18 Likes

Those are bots, not people.

3 Likes

Reported the one I know for sure is a bot, the others actually move. Can’t really base it off of them not replying to whispers, since if they are real people, they’re spamming macros to try and snipe the pattern as it spawns. Either way, this or spending 100g shouldn’t be the only way to get the pattern in SoD.

Naw.

Qia’s paying for epic riding for my alts.

1 Like

Exactly why it should be changed. Just to disappoint the botters

yeah classic has some annoying bottlenecks. just deal with it :expressionless: begging for changes is not the classic way.

Don’t need a bot to click on a vendor, friend.

HTH.

SoD isn’t classic.

2 Likes

Yes it is :expressionless:

1 Like

Couldn’t be further from Classic.

1 Like

It literally says

Forums > WoW Classic > Season of Discovery > Pattern: Runecloth Bag

On the top of your screen :expressionless:

2 Likes

How do you know, btw?

Have you been standing there watching the whole time?

Huh so why do I have runes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you seem to be confusing “classic” with “era” :expressionless: many such cases

1 Like

Why am I arguing with a night elf warrior

1 Like

Most are using a script macro, and their mouse software to repeatedly press a button.

Make a macro to buy the 7th (or whatever #)item in vendors list.
Bind interact with key press to a button.
Go into razor or Logitech software and make it to where you can toggle a key to repeatedly press it.

They press one button to turn on the toggle, just go afk, and buy every recipe they want the second it refreshes.

I wrote a script to instantly buy it the moment it appears. Others probably have something similar. Another terrible outcome from lack of QA.

1 Like

Macro yes.

Mouse software no.

That can, and does, get you a timeout.

2 Likes

i went to this vendor in p1 (when 25 was the cap), i died sooooo many times getting here to only find all the vendors were empty. I went back in p2 (very beginning - this time much easier since I had the flight path - got ALL the flight paths at p1 - again died so much hah) and again, the vendors were empty.

beginning of p3, i didnt even bother (so much stuff to do in p3, but yeah on wild growth my buddy wanted this cloth pattern - i said ill fly up and see if its on the vendor while you grind your rep)… i go there and like the one person mentioned, there are a bunch of people that never move on there - no matter the time of day i go, its 4 of the same people (or bots) campped on that npc.

It would be nice if that npc actually moved around the town

Easy fix. Make it permanent like the Mooncloth recipe she sells. Make it happen, Blizz.

1 Like