Patience and Understanding Quest bugged TBCC

Altruis sends you to an inn in Shatt to talk to Sal’salabim, He is supposed to turn hostile to advance the quest but speaking to him does not trigger the event, confirmed multiple people on my server (Sulfuras) are having this issue. Can’t contact a gm or customer support in game because that feature seems bugged too or blizz decided to take the day off after deploying a patch for 7 hours that broke quests and added bugs that prevent people from getting in to a main city.

6 Likes

Patience and Understanding is bugged for the Streetbeef as well.

(I don’t think Patience or Understanding should be utilized with all these 15 year old problems coming to light)

1 Like

Same problem on Mankrik.
Talk to him but he never aggro the group, so I can’t complete the quest.

2 Likes

same exact issues on pagle. help request tab is also bugged and will not load.

same - bugged here on windseeker too

Hello!
Thank you so much for the report! Our team is aware of this issue and is actively looking into getting it fixed.

Still bugged. 13/9/21

still bugged, or bugged again on windseeker - 9 OCT

any update from dev as to when we can expect a fix?

still bugged on ashkandi as of this date… sigh pout… patience and understanding … sal’salabim persuaded…

The same issue is happening on Pagle so can not finish quest line

still bugged, 31/08/2022, can you fix this? please?

Still bugged 09/07/2022

please let us in on the updates on this one please.

1 Like

This quest is bugged again, I just opened up a ticket again. Please look into this, many other players are also having same issue.

Still bugged on bene 9/17/22

Still bugged on Pagle 09/25/2002.

Still bugged; Old Blanchy 9/25/22

“Actively looking into getting it fixed” they say September 2021 - it’s now October 2022 and this is still a bug lol

@Kyrnage this quest is still broken on layer 1 of Grobbulus. It’s locking out a long chain of quests for Mag’har rep. It’s a prerequisite for A Visit With the Greatmother and the 13 successives.