Pathfinder Part 2 requirements

Same here, I seriously don’t understand why they artificially make us wait so long, long after we’ve all done the content multiple times that we’re going to fly over.

Pathfinder Part 1 should unlock flying on the 2 original BfA zones as soon as you finish it, regardless of how long the expansion has been out.

Pathfinder Part 2 should unlock flying on the 2 new areas coming in 8.2.

It’s insane that we’ve had to wait this long and makes zero sense.

5 Likes

Kinda like those mounts on the store?

Literally nobody is complaining about that at all. There is not a single person I can see in this thread complaining about it. We’re all complaining about the time gating.

5 Likes

Lol. Let natural selection do what it is supposed to do. It doesn’t change. These people are just switching on alts and do the same.

2 Likes

So PvP happened on a PvP server? Boo hoo…

4 Likes

Waterstrider required in-game time but Blizzard is taking it’s ability away. What’s the point in their insistence spending the time to complete tasks and then remove what you have earned?

7 Likes

Trying to take flying away … seems like a tending to the care bears you speak of

4 Likes

Clearly. That’s all you’ve done this entire thread.

13 Likes

They said we’ll have flying in next zones.

1 Like

Pretty sure those are also going to be story gated and therefore time gated as well.

2 Likes

I do not even want to grind out the rep. This has gotten very old. We should have the option to choose to buy flying or not at max level.

2 Likes

AFTER grinding them on foot.

In legion I unsubscribed the MOMENT last zone (argus ?) was released and never looked back until BfA. And I’m willing to do the same if history is repeating

Unfortunately seems likely.
mmo-champion .com/content/8438-Patch-8-2-Rise-of-Azshara-Information-Roundup-from-Content-Creators

• Nazjatar
  • Nazjatar is the big story focused island.
  • The Nazjatar zone is not really time gated, but the story will progress over weeks.

“Weeks” might be okay, but still kinda meh.

I’m totally okay with this, but I am surprised there’s not a story line we have to complete. Did Blizzard figure out that you don’t have to require reputation and a story line?

Now let’s just hope there are multiple ways offered to gain reputation, instead of a one-quest-a-day type “grind”.

1 Like

Except they aren’t simply switching to alts and doing the same when it comes to rep because that would be beyond pointless. And let natural selection do what it’s supposed to do? Why should they do that when they can simply stop it? Should we let the same thing happen in red states that take in more government money than they contribute?

PvP happened on a PvP server? That’s the thing, it didn’t. There were absolutely no consequences to ganking after flying had been implemented. And being able to fly nearly negated the danger of a PvP server completely. So, again, PvP DIDN’T happen on a PvP server because carebears had to fly.

Taking its ability away? Giving its ability to every mount is hardly “taking it away”. You guys find the most illogical things to whine about. They are also giving you the ability to put other things on the mounts instead of water walking, like preventing daze or putting a parachute on them.

So the best option is to remove it? There was and still is better options than Pathfinder.

Pathfinder does nothing but piss off the player.

Ban flying from PvP servers. Problem solved.
Don’t like flying? Don’t fly. Problem solved.

6 Likes

It’s a GAME.

When Fallout 4 was released I took 1-week vacation, closed my windows, bought food/beer/cigarettes for a week and left my home maybe once doing around 15h/day of playing (Pauses for eating and some sleeping and a random TV series).

Is it excessive? YEAH It is ! Was I happy during this week ? YEAH !!!
Will I do it again ? Yep, already planned for classic release.
Let people play how they want to play. Right now I’m about 3-4h/day of WoW (And suturday 0 hours to take a break). And even with this “small” playtime I already feel game is preventing me from achiving what I want on a pace I want.

7 Likes

I am seriously pleased that we’re not going into a no-fly zone as we did in Legion.

2 Likes

We are going to be in a no fly zone? lol

But you can only have one at a time instead of having all 3 at once SHILL!!!

1 Like