Pathfinder? Again? Lession not learned

Thanks for the explanation, and I did read through the forum and you and only one other person explained it…and that helps. Sorry people feel so put out by that. But if you’re going to make a post on a public forum, ppl are going to ask questions and they dont need to be shamed over it.

1 Like

I think people just get exhausted over the conversation. It’s far from the first time and there are the prove you are disabled posts. I think people just get weary of it.

But I do feel that once they do have the dynamic/static flying toggle, they’ll no longer have pathfinder. And people can just choose which style fits them.

5 Likes

I remember seeing a PTR video earlier saying it was possible to get Pathfinder in a day. Though it came with a disclaimer it may not work on launch.

Only sometimes does it seem that way,

That’s because it is a dead horse topic that has been discussed in many, many threads. I have issues with vision tracking and hand to eye coordination that have never bothered me in real life.

3 Likes
  1. First you lie.
  2. Then you try to insult by demeaning them.

How did you lie? You claim you only cannot hover on dragon and you can do everything else.

You cant go straight up and keep going up until you cannot go up anymore because of the zone is only so high.

You cannot go forward, stop, go back, stop and go forward again and repeat until you get sick of it because…no energy or momentum required to stay up.

You cannot point yourself to where you want to go and just…fly there. You in fact cannot do all the things a normal mount can do on a dragon because a dragon is reliant on momentum and energy remaining while an old mount can.

An old mount can dive, an old mount can shoot up into the sky…it can do what dragon mounts can do. Slower.

There is one thing and one thing only that a dragon has over the old mounts. Speed.

I do not need a disability or anything else to not like dragonflight. I had my fill of this horrible design in Guild Wars 2. Its limiting, it does not have the freedom of old flying, which is far superior in all ways other than speed. And faster, is not better when coupled with this system. Its even worse because its dragons, which should be the masters of the sky and should have the flight capabilities of the old system with the current dragons speed.

8 Likes

Just so you know - Lesson

1 Like

It literally does not.

Not even close.

8 Likes

It does have the freedom of flying… after you complete the requirement to get it.

Not only that but the requirements are not easily done either.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

This has been discussed to death in this thread, including examples. Here was my post from September on it:

4 Likes

I will never understand paying for and playing something you don’t enjoy, then spending your playtime QQing on the forum arguing with everyone why you hate the game, the devs, the xpac, the everything… but you still here…

WHY?

3 Likes

Honestly who are they fooling with such requirements? They are basically saying to those disabled players to go play elsewhere.

WoW to me used to have the magic of giving players choice and allowing players to play at their pace.

This current go go go mentality is very, very toxic that has permeated throughout retail WoW.

3 Likes

No “They” are not.

all kinds of accessibility options are available and if you think “They” didn’t spend a lot of dev time for these folks, you must be living in a bubble lol.

This current mentality of go go go is because of the endless nerfing of making everything so easy it’s no challenge for the majority of players, and yet the same vocal minority wants more and more and more nerfs to the point where you log in and get rewarded everything the game has to offer by saying “yes Chef!”

1 Like

Accessibility does not solve the issue. Actually it makes it worse for those that can not use DR.

This isn’t rocket science but if this is the hills BlizZard wants to die on so be it. But it shows how they have been so petty towards TBC flying has come back full circle.

2 Likes

no ones dying, just the same bunch of complainers complaining lol

4 Likes

This is going to be a huge black eye for BlizZard so thanks for the free bump.

3 Likes

No they are not, I’m Disabled and I am just waiting to get the last Rep in 10.2 for my Pathfinder.

I did all the others with questing & and world quests.

With all 29 posts you are surely believable.

LOL

1. Didn’t lie…come off your high horse
  2. Didn’t demean anyone, I didn’t go back and try to read 2000x threads on this. I asked a question and got a bunch of attitude and this whole “we dont have to explain *** to you response” which was unnecessary/unwarranted. I could then ask why they didnt just respond to one of the other 298432094830 threads on this instead of making a new one …but I didn’t. Stop assuming everyone has bad intent, it’s not necessary.