Path of Exile skill tree

I was thinking of a mage being something like a spellsword, with a 2h sword and using frost armor and such to tank with while using instant cast spells like fireblast to deal damage. Then I got to thinking, if they really wanted SoD to break stuff, they should have just created one giant skill tree that everyone has access to so we could create our own monstrosities.

Is this something that people would like to see? I mean, it’s not like balancing is actually thing right now anyway.

Your title is a bit misleading. Especially if someone reads this and has never played PoE.

Perhaps, but it’s on them to do their due diligence. Besides, if someone has never played PoE they can’t be trusted.

You can play enhancement shaman. Right now they’re designed to be DW, but according to what the team has said post release, they’ll add 2h support next phase. (i hope)

in Rift there were 10 talent trees for each class, and you picked any 3 to make your spec out of. It was VERY good.

2 Likes

Now that was a game that knew how to make a rogue tank spec.

1 Like

why everybody trying to make melee mages all of a sudden. what kind of mage has time for swordsmanship

… a battlemage.

OK.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, but you’re posting on one of PoE’s biggest (if not the biggest) competitor’s forums.

Not really kosher, but you do you. :man_shrugging:t2:

Still have that game on my pc. Too bad it’s dead. So many different ways to play every class and they were unique to each player.

1 Like

if they did make battlemages, they’d have to make them able to dual wield a staff and a sword like the ones in strat. for the sake of consistency

3 Likes

Yes, please.

a class with a titan grip in main-hand slot only would be a very interesting class.

Talent trees are a meme

They have a battle mage that can tank it’s called a Warlock silly…

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

I understand what you want that’s why I play a sexy paladin that has 2.2 in arena and this old Warlock. Ive always loved that idea of a mage with a sword hence why I used to main paladin and a warlock. Agree that a shaman with 2hand is the next best thing to that theme. Probably should try that one because I’ve never played shaman. I’m stuck playing a feral on alliance because of the wind fury rune and I’ve never played alliance before.