Patch 9.0.5 PTR is Now Available

I wish PVP had a focus. Im sick of being content locked because I can’t raise an io.

1 Like

What’s up Flo!!

Please please please Warrior changes to make him top dps.

Also Vulpera Paladins

1 Like

The biggest issue there is with rewards is making them be known what went into them. Most people can’t even say which title came from what or what mount dropped where. They should make +20s (even as me that wasn’t doing in in bfa or now). But the important part is making that reward “known” to those that don’t have it (and thus push them to want to try harder).

Please do the right thing Blizzard and destroy fire mage for the sake of M+.

Emphasis on weekly cap. You cannot spam m+ all day and get full raid equivalent gear. Raiding will probably still be the faster way to get gear. This change allows players that just want to do m+ a (albeit slower) path to getting geared.

1 Like

Max ilvl from the mythic+ upgrade system needs to be 226, with some way to get 233 weapons, so it has parity with the pvp system. There’s already going to be a new bracket for all +5s in time, so if all +15s in time isn’t hard enough to unlock 226 upgrades, make a new bracket at +17 or +18.

Also IMO ideally the two currencies from pvp and m+ should contribute to the same cap, or just be the same currency, because as it stands now it seems like people that no-life grind both pvp and m+ hard enough would have full max ilvl twice as fast, whereas it would feel better to be able to have choice when gearing your character, to be able to do the type of content you enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you so much. You might not know how much faith you restored in me today, but it’s a lot.

1 Like

This is a good start, but I feel like KSM either needs to let us upgrade all the way 226 or there needs to be a tier for 226 upgrades and another for 233 weapons. I want to be able to invest a ton of effort into M+ AND have BiS gear to show for it that doesn’t come from that Great Vault. A weekly cap on Valor, or a weekly cap on the number of pieces you can upgrade to max item level, or something like that.

M+ is currently the only route that doesn’t have that level of deterministic gearing and I really want to see this route go in the exact same direction as the direction in which the PvP route went. I just ask that you keep this consistent with the amazing Conquest system.

4 Likes

That would make sense if pvp gear didnt upgrade to 226

These changes are HUGE.

Big deal. Great news.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Peoples complaints were about obtaining gear and Blizzard isn’t allowing you to buy gear, only upgrade gear you’ve obtained.

Talk about two step forwards 1.5 steps back.

19 Likes

Why can PvP upgrade items to 226 but M+ players are capped at 220?

6 Likes

Honestly I’d be happy if it’s nerfed. I didn’t want to be night fae on my druid. The only reason I went night fae is because convoke is too good to pass up compared to everything else. As soon as they nerf convoke (or buff other covenants) I’m switching to the covenant I actually wanted to play all along.

I already have keystone master, it better stay account wide like it currently is.

Keystone Master should be 226, not 220. The rewards still aren’t rewarding enough in comparison to PvP.

7 Likes

Valor system sounds good although it should have the same max ilvl as pvp and raids. Looking forward to seeing the covenant and legendary changes.

Nerfing druid’s convoke right? And disabling pod in PVP I hope?

2 Likes

I don’t see how this fixes anything given how infrequent drops are and the fact that there will likely be caps on currency generation per week. yes it lets us target upgrades a bit better IF we get a piece we can use in the first place. I have weeks where my group times around 11 keys and I see once piece of loot. Same issues in raid. I get maybe one piece from 10 bosses and it is often worse then something i got from the vault at this point.

There needs to be a vendor OR they need to undo the loot nurfs this expansion added.

5 Likes

Should be 213 for all 5s, 220 for all 10s, and 226 for all 15s. This is much closer to being in line with what completing these levels of dungeons would award in the weekly vault, and moves M+ to the equivalent status to PvP, which it should already have. It’s a good chance, but it feels half-baked, and a bit of a slap in the face to M+ players.

15 Likes