Patch 9.0.5 PTR is Now Available

reading between the lines they are about to blow up covenants and legendaries and this is our “ample warning” so we can prepare to have to grind out renown when we switch covs.

11 Likes

Will anything be done about raid drop rates?

10 Likes

BlizZard is listening to players. Lets the angels sing.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Is there a reason we can’t post in the 9.0.5 PTR forum? Or has it just not been turned on yet?

Make it 226

18 Likes

I take it the rate which gear drops will remain unchanged?

I hope y’all take the BUFF the weaker rather than NERF the stronger approach. Nobody likes having their characters nerfed. Either way, super stoked about the valor point system as it’ll actually allow me to farm AND upgrade the specific items I want from M+ rather than praying to satan that I get it from my vault.

3 Likes

Okay, this is epic

3 Likes

make it 226 for having all 17s done

Great now #PullTheRipcord

10 Likes

na, nerf ret paladins into the ground. nerf RMP into the ground. Nerf boomies into the ground.

I’d rather have mage boomie WW ret MM hunter nerfed into the ground than take a havoc DH buff.

into the ground

Holy crap they did it.

Along those lines, this first build of the 9.0.5 PTR only includes Covenant ability changes. The build next week (and thereafter) should include Legendary changes.

6 Likes

Kyrian is overpowered? For tanks maybe, but for many if not most specs Venthyr is far superior judging by participation numbers.

Why is Conquest 226 But Valor 220

9 Likes

Hopin to see some heritage armors too!

10 Likes

We’ve wanted Valor points to return, if only we knew they’d give it to us as a monkey’s paw wish and turn it into another stupid damn grind instead of just points we can use to buy gear.

16 Likes

When can we expect actual patch notes for the PTR , I see the brief overview in this post, but I think many of us would like to see some specifics listed out

Now just make a achievement for all +20s and upgrades to 226, this will give a much greater incentive for people to push keys, similar to how more people pushed for 2100/glad this season for the gear and 233 weapons

6 Likes

Weird I haven’t gotten anything useful from the vault in like 6 weeks

So make it 3 items again for timing a key

3 Likes