We’ve identified a number of issues present in today’s 1.15.0 patch and wanted to share them with you for awareness. While we hope to have these issues addressed soon, due to the nature of some issues we are not be able to promise when a fix for a particular issue may arrive.
- The Ancient Qiraji Ripper has the incorrect item icon.
- In Season of Discovery, the Supplicants are not always resetting properly, preventing completion of the priest quest Sharing the Faith.
- In Season of Discovery, the vendor price for armor purchased from the Azeroth Commerce Authority or Durotar Supply and Logistics factions does not match the listed sell price.
- You may encounter a client crash when changing your shadow quality from Low to any other Setting in the Options Menu.
- You may receive an interface error when leaving a dungeon group while still within the dungeon.
- There are additional erroneous textures present on the player’s torso and thighs when wearing the Tier 3 belts. This is particularly noticeable when wearing tabards.
- Numerous spells are using an incorrect spell visual in Classic Era and Hardcore.