Party Sync Overpowered Level 111-119 Bracket

So the twinks found a way in.

so it begins

4 Likes

It’s not even twinks, the 120’s in LFR gear are doing like quadruple the numbers of people who are actually in the bracket.

4 Likes

It might be that the azerite traits are not disabled since 111-119 have access to those as well. So it gives the advantage to 120s since they have more options and essences.

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is exactly, and I’m not really one to complain or post on the forums, but something is very off with how this feature is working in this bracket.

Next time it occurs armory the person and see if they stacking certain traits or essences.

Seems i didnt understand the concept of this. I thought it was for quest sharing i did not know this would be used in BGs

It can be used for BGs. For all the lower brackets though the higher level gear is all basically disabled and they are given a template to decide stats. Also no enchants or trinkets work. I don’t know if those rules apply to the 111-119 bracket though.

It appears they do have access to all the Azerite related perks. In other brackets I didn’t notice the level 120s being overpowered, but a 120 in this bracket is always top damage, and by a large margin. They also have absurd amounts of hit points.

2 Likes

I just done a BG in the 99 bracket and was 2 shot by a 120 DH tank. We had 9 people on him and couldn’t kill him. I tried to armory him but it came back as not found.

What was his name? I do have some theories on what may have happened that I might have to try out!

Just had a 120 MM hunter in a BG, she did 30k aimshots and one shot rapid fires. I think it just brings the character down to 119 and the gear level to 119 but keeps all the epic gear stats.

If this is the case, then there’s a breakpoint where gear becomes relevant again.

In lower brackets, gear is completely disabled and the only exceptions known (so far) are heirloom on-use/proc effects. Everyone runs the same stat template even if you are entirely naked.

Someone’s theory about Heart of Azeroth stuff is a good point though, I’m going to take a guess and say that’s what’s going on.

EDIT: Just tested it. 120 templates in the 111-119 bracket are WAY too high, and Azerite Traits are enabled. It still looks like gear doesn’t matter stat-wise, as there were a couple other 120s and we all had the exact same health pool as usual. (Technically I had more because warlock 10% stam passive, but once I died I had the same health as 120s with Fort.)

The 120s had more health than anyone else in the battleground except for tanks, and we were just under that.

As a note, I didn’t specifically try to figure out whether or not the iLevel of the Azerite piece affected the potency of traits like it does under normal circumstances. I am going to assume yes, although looking over Details and seeing such low Resounding Protection absorbs, I may be wrong.

I did over 4x as much damage as the second highest player (our other 120s were healers and a flag carrier, iirc), and was able to easily 1v3+ as a demo warlock. Beefy tyrants did over half of someone’s health per bolt (I think a crit one-shot someone).

Definitely broken in the 119 bracket. For those following my thread talking in-depth about Party Sync, I’ve updated this info there too.

3 Likes

Do azerite essences work or nah?

Essences were disabled.

do you want LFR gear for some reason or just basically any solid gear?

Didn’t take long for this to start being abused. I am currently PvP leveling an alt, level 118. My last BG was twin peaks and the enemy team had a premade group with 4 healers and a blood death knight. The blood dk had 115k hitpoints, and his hit points wouldn’t move. Normal level blood dk’s are like 85k or so.

As someone who has a 119 Twink. if the HP pools are around 75-80k. their gear is scaling to about 300 ilvl. which means that’s scaling to Timewarped dungeon loot. Average 119 gear ilvl should be 273 NOT 300.

Sounds like 120’s is the new twinks in the 119 bracket.

Really, Quadruple you say in LFR gear? Might try this at ilevel 441 and see what happens before it gets fixed

I was able to party sync into the 119 bracket, and while i was pretty OP as a 120, i don’t see this being more OP than twinks. all of my trinkets, engineering and alchemy items, azerite traits, and essences were disabled. i couldn’t even put down a pvp feast. the only items i could use were pvp potions. this gives a 119 access to more abilities and options than a 120.

for HP i was sitting at about 92k and just over 100k with fort and food (if a 119 placed it)

perhaps they could let twinking come back as long as they had the same disadvantages.

1 Like

I tried party sync as well the only people who were getting destroyed were the people with hardly any hp people like 30-40k range anyone above that which most of the people in the bracket were around 50-70k were doing just fine nothing broken about this bracket

my biggest complaint is the fact that they disable gliders they need to fix that