Parent/Casual Player looking for friends

Hello! I’ve been playing since vanilla with a bunch of old friends from EQ. Fast forward to today and most have quit or play way more then I can. With two young kids and career I play when I can and just try to unwind and have fun.

I love playing wow and miss the banter of Guildies and friends.

Thanks everyone!

Hey there, Ketchl!

We’re trying to bring some life to this community, maybe it can help you too!
Feel free to chat or ask for groups!

Cheers!
Abs, Saxx#1747

Wonderful! Next time I log in I will reach out. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I always found that comradery always outshines anything this game has to offer. It’s finding friends and just having fun together. That being said, Hakuna Matata is after that same thing.

You can friend me at Syronosin#1536

Hakuna Matata

1 Like

Hi Ketchi. same situation. Feel free to ping me, mainly west coast timing.
Ghoat#1821

Always like meeting cool peoples!
Gnomesftw#1868

I have recently gotten back into playing WoW. I have a lvl 120 dwarf warlock as my main. I am looking for some friends to casually play with as well. Feel free to add me!

Tygraa#14497

1 Like

I also am looking for a new guild of older folks. I am older and not as fast as I was! So i don’t enjoy raiding with the young hotshots. I always get left in some corner wondering “where did my raid mates go?” I miss the friendliness and random healings and POSITIVE banter of the ‘old days’. I don’t have a healer but would consider building one for a group I like, for causal raids.

Hey Ketchi,

I feel you! I also have 2 kids and we have many other parents in our guild too. I think you might like us!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like