Pants wearing casters

Pandaren Warlock here, representing the pant suit.

ā€œKill the one in that dress!ā€ ā€¦ yeah, no robes for any of my alts, particularly warlocks. :smiley:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/jops

and

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/cenarion-circle/mongrelf
(shorts/sleeveless for the extra ā€œLook at me I turned purple!ā€ Entropic embrace-iness.)

1 Like

This character sports capris

2 Likes

Thank you!
And yes, we look horrible in non-robe equipment. Everything turns into knee-less shorts. My UD DK looks like an old man going to the beach with a metal detector.

2 Likes

While not wearing any currently (have to be ready for Tentacle Tuesday), I do have many at the ready.

6 Likes

Yes, more pants and tunics and less bathrobes. Thatā€™s something that has been a peeve for me. Color coordination and pants. Iā€™ve not mogged a robe since mogging released. There are some options, but there needs to be more.
Nothing sucks worse than having the perfect mog only to have different shades of gold/silver.

seems applicable

Strong Bad: So while youā€™re here, letā€™s talk about your pants, or your lack-thereof. Daisy-dukes aside.

Homestar: What are you talking about Strong Bad? :rage: I wear long pants.

Strong Bad: uhhā€¦ Noā€¦ From what I can tell you wear no pants and have blue soles glued to the bottom of your feet.

how about panties - my fire mage

Real men wear pants over dresses!

ā€¦this is a kilt!

You know what I really want? Itā€™s a horrible cliche`, I know, but Iā€™d love a longcoat to wear over a shirt and pants combo. Best of both worlds, really.

Reporting in, hopefully Blizz will make more pant and vest sets for casters.

1 Like

Bring on the pantaloones!

1 Like

Itā€™s a nice idea, but honestly they need the Frostweave colored ā€œpantsā€.

Pants? What are those?

Pants are gross.

That looks awesome and I can barely tell it clips - wouldnā€™t have noticed if you had not mentioned, I donā€™t think

I havenā€™t played this Char is quite a while, she only does pants.

I sense a incoming hipster beard dress trend.

I have shunned those robes and will forever be loyal to pants! Iā€™m an adventurer walking through crud, blood, mud, and unidentifiable ooze.
Not a teacher teaching magic in some stuffy school!
(Also you waste more energy and get charged more just to get those stains and smears out of your robe hem anyway.)

1 Like

I mostly enjoy robes, but pants are a nice change of pace now and then.