PandEpic - 10/10 Awesome Guild Recruitment

Hello! Thank you for your time and consideration. PandEpic is a newly formed PVE focused Horde guild on Uldaman. At our core is a group of longtime raiders with extensive experience now in their 30’s looking to create a family oriented, competitive and professional guild of likeminded players interested in experiencing the Shadowlands.

What makes us different from other guilds is our focus on leadership. We are recruiting a core group of raiders that respect you, your talent, and knows how to foster an environment where personal growth and guild enjoyment are priority. They say nothing good comes from a Pandemic, I disagree. Throw in some good times, great raiding and FUN and make your 2021 a PandEpic.

We are always open and recruiting. If you are a good fit for us, we would be happy to have you. Please be patient though as we are interested in quality over quantity and are specifically working to recruit for our management team. We need good people who believe in what we are trying to do. Feel free to send Williix on Udlaman in-game mail telling me a little about yourself and I will reach out to you to talk! Also feel free to whisper me anytime to talk.

Hey! I’m one of the officers in Power Word FRIENDS and we are looing for a few more raiders. Maybe there is an opportunity here for us to team up. We could also help you all gear-up with Mythics and some Heroic Nathria. Let me know what you think. Cheers!