Pandaren /wave

This is the first forum post I’ve ever made, so I’m not sure exactly what I’m doing. I’ll try and keep it short. I have 14 pandaren characters on my wow account, and I have two level 70s, one for the alliance and one for the horde. You could say I’m a pretty big fan of pandaren. As I’ve interacted with other pandaren players in game I’ve had a few encounters with other fans of pandaren, and one time I even talked with one who chose the opposite faction. Pandaren really are one of the most unique races in the game: they have their own language, an entire expansion related to them, and there are pandaren in both the alliance and horde. So I’ve started typing /wave to other pandarens I see as I play the game, and I think it would be cool if others started doing this. I really think this could be a fun and easy way of both creating a sense of community for pandaren players as well as breaking some of the ice that’s formed since the last few expansions.

19 Likes

Mechagnome /wave

Arm starts whrrrrring

:robot:

6 Likes

9 Likes

My main was a panda for a loooong time. Pandas are one of the best races in the game, for sure.

If I believe hard enough they’ll have screentime someday.

3 Likes

Normally I would say, “You do you!:” But…14…???

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

yup and counting

1 Like

I have lots of pandas too, three versions of Zhiyu at that! I do /wave sometimes but my main go to is /hug all my panda friends! :people_hugging:

3 Likes

/waves back!

4 Likes

Maybe you should wave to everyone and not just Pandaren characters.

1 Like

Love this too

3 Likes

Based.
I have 16 Worgen girls.

6 Likes

My condolences, to each and every one of you three.

2 Likes

I have 15 lvl 70s and not a single one of them is a pandaren. Not sure why.

2 Likes

I’m a huge worgen shill and I’ve only got like 3 lol. You do you, though.

1 Like

Fighting endangerment one toon at a time

3 Likes

What’s wrong with 14 Pandaren on an account? :rofl: Though, the chances of finding me to /wave are less likely as most of mine are on The Wandering Isle.

6 Likes

/wave

I have 5 pandaren, 1 vulpera, 3 tauren, 2 worgen and 2 Dracthyr.

Thinking about deleting a tauren if I do that’ll be 2 tauren.

4 Likes

:wave::robot:

3 Likes

They are the best looking race in the game, the lady panda anyway.

3 Likes

I don’t have a panda but lately I /boop snoots.

3 Likes