Pandaren Summit Update

Hello everyone! I wanted to make this OOC post prior to the event so we can have everything in order on the day of. We’d ask that anyone who will be speaking at the Summit to please jot down their IC name/Character name in the replies here. This will give us a better idea of how long to expect the Summit to last, and to plan accordingly. Aside from that, we’d also like to happily announce Kegfist Brewery will be catering for us after all of the speeches! Many thanks to their team for doing this for us!

We are still on for November 16th at 4 server at The Shrine of Fellowship, can’t wait to see everyone there!

7 Likes

IC: Zhii Fang
OOC: Zhiifang

4 Likes

If I manage to get things moved around and be able to attend, I will likely be bringing this fellow here to represent Kui Zhang! I might swap him out for my mage or warrior, though. I’ll try and give notice if I do.

IC: Master Iron Fist (of Wu-Song)
OOC: Fist

2 Likes

IC: Jia Li Steelpaw
OOC: Emeraldstorm

I’m place holding right since we’re still determining who and how many are going to represent us at the Summit. But assume that Jia Li will speak for now.

4 Likes

I’m very curious to hear how the Steelpaw’s views of the factions may have changed, now that the “two feuding tigers” that were to devour one another instead had one of them bite itself in confusion only to be nursed back to health by the other and treated like a cub.

…I’m not sure that metaphor entirely tracks but the point is wow, this did not turn out at all how any of us thought!

I might have to make a pandaren alt just to attend this summit and hear the Steelpaws’ take on this whole mess.

5 Likes

I haven’t decided on which character I will have speak but for now put down.

IC: Wolf Fang
OOC: Lanyin

1 Like
  IC: Zhangshe Cranewind

OOC : Zhangshe

Curious question, do we know the topic at the summit? I like to try and write these things beforehand. Is it going to be the same as the previous two?

1 Like

The primary direction of this Summit overall is to discuss the future of our people and homeland after the recent ending of the Fourth War.

We certainly have some explaining to do. It’s been something neat as players to navigate the consequences of these choices, even if we had already considered certain outcomes. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

“Haha, I didn’t say sike loud enough.”

2 Likes

IC: “Roach” Ten-Blossom
In-Game: Reoch

I will largely be playing on my mage, Jei-Un Sun as she is doing security detail with the rest of the Tigers, however Ro will be there to speak again for her third summit.

2 Likes

IC: Chu Chu Cuddlepaw
In-Game: Cuddlepaw

Will be in attendance, but probably won’t speak. She comes from one of the island tribes from BFA, so doesn’t know much about the conflict at hand.

2 Likes

I’m just bumping this for now.

1 Like

And … another bouncy bump. Should be an exciting & interesting day.

1 Like

Bumping again.

IC: Sajin Lángpaw
In-Game: Sâjin

I’ll be attending just to watch and listen. So have a happy bump for the thread!

2 Likes

IC: Xiaoshui Li
In-Game: Xiaoshui

I hope I can make it!!!

OOC: Zhanli
IC: Zhanli Steelpaw

Should be a fun gathering.

so far it’s just gathering ideas & phrases, but I’m already putting together Zhanghse’s brief speech.