Pandaren Specs and Hero Talents based on lore?

Hey everyone so making a Pandaren alt army on Pandaria Remix for Moonguard and I was wondering which specs and Hero talents would make the most sense based on lore. I have some trouble for some but here are my current picks.

Monk: All specs and Hero Talents.
Kinda self explanatory seeing how the Monk class originates from Pandaren.

Warrior: Protection/Arms Mountain Thane/Colossus
I see Pandaren warriors controlling their rage and using as a source of controlled power. So that means fury will be much less likely for Pandaren but not unheard of. Pandaren are also are on taller and meatier side so Colossus makes sense. Also Pandaren are considered to be close to the elements and nature so Mountain Thane using lightning/thunder makes sense also.

Shaman: Any spec and Hero Talents?
I had a harder time pinning this one down since Pandaren constantly deal with elemental spirits and ancestors spirits. So could use some help maybe pinning this one down or maybe all of them fit equally not sure.

Rogue: Subtlety Hero Talent?
Although Assassination and Outlaw can also fit for Pandaren I feel as though Subtlety fit the Pandaren the most since it kinda has more of a ninja vibe like the Shado-Pan. For hero talent not too sure.

Priest: Holy/Discipline Archon/Oracle
I would put Holy above Discipline for the Pandaren since the Light is the natural antithesis to the Void and the Sha is void based which they work hard to fight back against. I say Discipline also since the Pandaren are a disciplined people but also they work to understand the Sha to better defeat it. But the Pandaren also understand that the Sha feed on negative emotions, which are natural to regular life and aren’t necessarily bad. Only left uncheck are these emotions bad but you also cannot live properly without emotions like anger, pride, greed, and sadness. This means that Pandaren understand that balance and control are the way to live truly and harmony. This mindset also helps Pandaren priests use the Light and Void in tandem for discipline priests. Shadow I believe is probably very unlikely due to the Sha’s presence on Pandaria which would cause havoc.

Mage: No Idea having a hard time deciding

Hunter: Beast mastery/Marksman Pack Leader/Sentinel
Honestly this was pretty easy I feel as Pandaren constantly work with animals and quite a few have pets. The order of the Cloud Serpents is a big example of this and also Pandaren knowing how to tame Cloud Serpents right off the bat. Also there were plenty of Pandaren Marksmen defending the wall of the Serpents spine, constantly keeping watch for threats like the Mantid which also fits the Sentinel vibe.

Warlock: No idea

Death Knight: No idea

Now for other classes that aren’t available to the Pandaren as of right now I would like to speculate what everyone else thinks what spec and hero talents might fit them for future reference. So Paladin, Druid, and Demon hunter. Honorable mention for Evoker for an Visage option.

I did some digging for mages for Pandaren. This is what Lorewalker Cho has to say when telling the story of “The Song of the Yaungol”

Lorewalker Cho says: Fire! It is the most magical of elements. It warms us, it cooks our food. It is the hearthfire that makes a house a home. In the right hands, fire can shape iron into swords or plowshares. Left uncontrolled, fire could destroy a city.

Lorewalker Cho says: Fire is the instrument of change.

Lorewalker Cho says: Long ago, a group of sturdy nomad hunters wandered the world. By a stroke of fate, they were here in Pandaria when the Sundering split apart the continents of Azeroth. The wanders found themselves trapped in the Townlong Steppes, a harsh and dangerous land.

Lorewalker Cho says: Those noble hunters found a way to survive on their own. Fire was the key. They drew up oil from the ground. They used it to heat their homes, cook their food, and burn their enemies. They grew STRONG.

Lorewalker Cho says: From the flames of fate, the Yaungol were born. They survive beyond the wall, for they refuse to submit to any law but their own.

Lorewalker Cho says: Has fate been cruel to the Yaungol? You may as well ask if fire is good or bad.

Lorewalker Cho says: Fate is like fire; it can shape or destroy us.

Lorewalker Cho says: All that matters is what you do with it.

So it would seem to me fire mage is the best fit and Frostfire would be a good hero talent since Pandaren strive for balance and harmony in all things. I would say also Sunfury could also work quite well since phoenix’s are present in the wildlife in Pandaria and they can also be mounts.