Music! Come watch the performances!

1 Like

The official Pandaren New Year festival menu is here:

https:// www . tinyurl . com/ OmNomPandarenNewYear
(no spaces)

:yum: :ramen:

Hahaaaa! Chao Hung Zhi!

1 Like

We are now adding a second booth gameā€¦a Chopstick Marble game!

How many marbles can your character move from one bowl to another in 30 seconds only using chopsticks??

If you can get at least 10, you win a prize! :smiley:

Happy Chinese new year!

1 Like

Happy year of the Boar! :smiley:

:confetti_ball: :pig2: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Panda New Year best New Year!

2 Likes

This event looks awesome. I shall do my best to attend.

1 Like

:izakaya_lantern: TODAY IS THE DAY! :izakaya_lantern:

We hope to see everyone in Stormwind at the hot air balloon at 8p realm time. Come in your festival gear (or come a few minutes early, and weā€™ll sell you some at a super discount from whatā€™s on AH).

Weā€™ll move through the city in a dragon/turtle parade and have the rest of the festival in the shipyard (grassy area north of the docks).

3 Likes

Thank you Mailang for the most wonderful event. Was amazing fun. And Pinchy got to play the kazoo. 10/10 will go again.

3 Likes

Every year is amazing! This one outdid itself! Thank you Mailang! Iā€™m already looking forward to 2020! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone. Iā€™m glad people were able to come together for some fun RP. And a special shout out of thanks to everyone who helped pull this off. :smiley:

6 Likes

I would like to personally express my gratitude to Mailang, the Om Nom staff, and everyone who helped made this event possible. This truly was an enjoyable experience! Be proud for you have brought many people, including myself, wide smiles that day. :smiley:

2 Likes

Weā€™re so glad everyone enjoyed it!! Knowing we made people smiling makes me super happy. :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: We love you all. Glad you had fun!

The Year of the Rat is coming soon! :rat:

- UPDATED FOR 2020 EVENT -

:izakaya_lantern: :izakaya_lantern: :izakaya_lantern:
WHAT: Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) > Cross-Faction, Public RP event
HOST: Om Nom Noodles
WHERE: Shado Pan Monastery (not the instance), Kun-Lai Summit
WHEN: Saturday, January 25th, at 8p realm time

Om Nom Noodlesā€™s 4th annual Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) RP event is coming up! Weā€™re going cross-faction this yearā€¦hosting in the snowy Kun-Lai mountains. Join us as we show the public how to celebrate the lunar new year Pandaren style. Come celebrate one of the most beloved festivals of our culture!

(Weā€™ll be selling lunar festival outfits, fans, lanterns, kites, and inky black potions before event begins if you donā€™t have your own.)

Required:

1. Warmode OFF
  2. 2-3 Elixirs of Tongues

Order of Events:

1. Start inside the Shado Pan Monastery walls (not the instance), waiting for people to gather and selling festival gear for those who want it.
  2. Dragon/turtle parade through the grounds, ending in the central pavilion.
  3. FREE Pandaren good fortune food and drinks. Priestess Huajian will be set up to help guests give offerings and prayers to their gods and ancestors. Also, a Rice Ball Roulette game and Chopstick Marble game for gold prizes.
  4. Noodle eating contest.
  5. Drunken footrace.
  6. Traditional Pandaren music performance.
  7. Fireworks show.
  8. Red envelopes / prayer of blessing to close.
  9. After party with Lorewalker Geum storytelling.

If youā€™d like to participate in any way (ICly play Pandaren instruments, host a game, etc.), contact Mailang in-game or via discord. Otherwise, this is a public RP event, so all races/factions are welcome. Meet us inside the Shado Pan Monastery walls (not the instance) at 8pm realm time. Dress festive!

:izakaya_lantern: :ramen: :beers: :dango: :tea: :chopsticks: :kimono:

2 Likes

Wanted to randomly bump this because Iā€™m always happy to go to anything thatā€™s Pandaren <:

1 Like

Itā€™s baaaaack!

1 Like

BUMP!

Looking forward to making this cross-faction this year in Pandaria. :slight_smile: