Pandamonium character content restrictions?

I understand pandamonium characters will be unable to play with (group with) non-pandamonium characters and cannot use the AH but what other restrictions are there when it comes to content outside pandaria? can you do M+ with a full group of other timerunners or are these characters strictly locked to the event content?

I honestly want to know if they are on the same servers as retail characters, can we mail our timerunning characters gold? Lol.

if we cant use the AH i would assume we cant send gold but who knows

they’re on the same server as all your other retail characters

Can I use my actual main for the event?, or do I have to create new character/name to participate?. Personally I’d like to just use one of my already made characters.

You have to use a new character, and that character is locked to Pandaria only.

Are you certain about this? I’m ever so curious about how naming will work! If I name the character Happypanda (for example only) then when it comes time to get transferred to retail on my server Feathermoon, will I not be faced with something saying that name exists because another player is already Happypanda on Feathermoon and you have to rename to Happytwo or something?

Thanks for the info if you know for sure how it works!

I would ALSO like to know if server restrictions for certain races will be a thing. I already have a dracthyr on my planned server, and plan to use a dracthyr for the event. Will I be locked out of that on live?

Since you are creating new characters on your same server, my guess is that it will not allow you to create a Happypanda Timerunner character.

1 Like

A Blue responded a few days ago that if you already have an Evoker on the server, you will not be able to create a Timerunning Evoker on that server.

2 Likes

Okay that’s actually bs. No reason for that since timerunning chars will be merged over likely right before the restrictions on dracthyr will be lifted in the war within. What’s the point of keeping them tethered?

1 Like

The Timerunning characters are created on the same realms as retail, so you’ll need a unique name from the start. There is no “transfer”, just that the event will eventually end and they’ll be tossed back into the normal shards and presumably get some gear mailed to them since the Timerunning gear is special (probably the same way they do “you’ve been gone for a while” boosts).

1 Like

Lvl 70 on PTR: Never needed Gold for a single thing. No durability, so no repair bills. Bronze is all you’ll need.

1 Like

Is transmog free after level 10? Cause that was my main thing lol

It appears to be free.

I believe the currency for everything is Bronze.