Palworld base location?

As we wait for servers to come back online. Where did everyone build their bases in Palword? Also what are your favorite Pals?

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for Nintendo to destroy that company and anyone involved in plagiarizing pokemon prays

I built mine on the secret moon base.

1 Like

Gamefreak would then be sued by Dragon Quest for same thing. Also WoW for doing it to Warhammerā€¦

9 Likes

Was watching my friend play the game. Not sure how far heā€™s progressed, but his base was set up near the starting zone. The fox that acts as a flamethrower is pretty cute.

2 Likes

and Nintendo gets hit by the developers from dragon quest for the same thing

5 Likes

I bought enshrouded instead. Palworld just seemed to corny for me

Like center of the map, so Iā€™m surrounded by useful things and just never get attacked somehow

1 Like

Why? Gamefreak has been releasing stale, lazy pokemon games for at least ten years now. A little competition will foster reflection and improvement (hopefully).

5 Likes

Youā€™re going to be waiting a long time then since itā€™s not ā€œplagiarizingā€ pokemon lol

4 Likes

CHILLET FTW

I love my chillet and my chillet breeding operation I have going on.

Also palworld is the most fun Iā€™ve had in a game in a long, long time. itā€™s so great.

2 Likes

Nintendo being 1 of 3 parent companies to the actual company that owns Pokemon asideā€¦

ikr?! Just like when Digimon got destroyed by em too!

Also MegaTen came a decade before Pokemon.

Youā€™re probably gonna be waiting a while. Worst thing thatā€™ll happen is that two or three pals will get redesigned.

Anyway, my current favorites are Depresso and Bristla.

3 Likes

Imagine defending IP theftā€¦ there is a big difference between making a role playing game with elements of strategy and blatantly ripping off/copying actual designs and appearances of another game. For shame.

1 Like

donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll sleep just fine tonight

after about 5 hours of playing palworld.

4 Likes

Youā€™re posting on the forum for a franchise that got its start as ā€œlegally distinct Warhammer,ā€ captain.

6 Likes

No, that is false, Warcraft Orcs and Humans started as video game, not some ā€˜tabletop miniature wargame with a medieval fantasy themeā€™ LOL

Once again, anyone defending this nonsense is shameful. As I saw one individual say they will sleep just fine- that just proves my point further that many of you lack any morality or substance. Do better.

you realize how ridiculous you sound, right?

2 Likes

I would direct you to the picture of the fact that Pokemon ā€œplagiarizedā€ dragon quest first so itā€™s fair gameā€¦also they should see the market wants a more evolved pokemon.

Pokemon evolve but the games been in stagnation stasis of same game for decadesā€¦itā€™s gotten old.

They still donā€™t do voice acting lol

1 Like