Pals for Life|H/Whitemane|Semi Hardcore Raiding Friday+Saturday nights

Hey come join our discord, i am online right now. I would love to talk with you!
https:// discord.gg/FWjgGuV

good bunch of guys, recommend checking them out. Was enough to recruit an old school vanilla veteran like myself.

Come check us out!

Hey Blueice, never got a chance to talk with you, are you still looking for a guild?

Hey sorry. I have not forgotten. I realized I don’t gave a mic right now, plus a few things in real life have kept me busy. I’ll try in the next few days. But I am interested.

You can jump in the discord and we can just type back and forth to each other, no need to have a mic right now. Would love to chat with you! Come by when you have some free time to check us out. Looking forward to having you.

Sure if that’s the case I’ll do it tonight. I also just saw a blue post on whitemane realm with extended long queues, so I may consider Fairbanks if it truly is bad at launch.

I hope whitemane will be fine.

Hey Arznik! Just wanted to follow up with you about your interest in joining our guild. Are you still looking for a guild??

Hey Caesar thanks for letting me know about your guild! Ill hop on discord after work.

Sounds good! Looking forward to speaking with you!

So excited to get this ball rolling and tackle launch with such a large group of already dedicated players. This will be a blast. Props to Caesarsalad for organizing all of this and big thanks to everyone who has already hopped on board. LETS GET IT!

Still looking for committed raiders!

whats that? o just a bump

Great to have dedicated and committed members such as yourself Kookasaurus

o snap…another bump from the top rope

Sayden will be good to go for this guild. Thanks for the chat

Woot woot can’t wait to get this classic wow going

Glad to have you Sayden. We are going to do big things!

I found this bump on my arm…

Hell ya man can’t wait to bring it back old school! #pals4life :kissing_heart:

We’re going to kill things that go bump in the night.