Pally Tank LF a Raiding Guild

Haven’t had any luck finding a guild in game. I’d like to join a raiding guild if anyone has room.

Thank :slight_smile:

Guild Name: Keepers of Antiquity
Realm: Korgath (US)
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Type: PvP

Guild Description
Our name says it all. We want to make the game feel like the old days; when it was fun and a community. I don’t know about everyone else but I miss the community feel. Nowadays everyone gets on and does raid finder or a pug group, there is no sense of family or loyalty. This guild wants to bring back that old atmosphere. We want to build up a family that works together; no YELLING or blaming other members just an attitude of encouragement and respect. We don’t want to run the guild alone we want to build a council of about 10-12 people who share our values and views on this STILL amazing game. We would love to recruit players who are willing to help build this guild from the ground up. This council will be the foundation, we will come together to form a guild charter and figure out what we expect from members. Then as a group, we will start recruiting looking for members that are suitable for our guild. Starting out we want to establish a raid team/s so it would be extremely awesome if we could find a few experienced raiders who would be willing to take up the reins of leadership. If we find members who enjoy PVP and desire to take up a leadership role in that area, we welcome that too. Our philosophy is loyalty! So if you are a person who hops from guild to guild, or a person who quits because the guild is not doing as well as you would like; we honestly DON’T want you. We want committed, trustworthy, responsible, and dependable people who are willing to shed blood to make this guild extraordinary.

Positions Available
As mentioned above we are currently looking for people to take up the reins of raid and PvP leadership. [We have strict ideas of how we want raiding and PvP if you are interested in knowing more send me an email or in game message] We are also looking for raiders and PvP players both casual and elite.

If you would like to request membership please contact: Guild Master Kalnazzar or Elder Aneytiri in game or by email Guardian.Kalnazzar@gmail.com - ElderAneytiri@gmail.com to receive your Guild Packet/Questionnaire.