Pally or warrior?

Yeah, my thoughts too. Pally gives access to all three roles.

I quest in Protection on my Paladin. Sustain is great, and while things may take awhile to die, it feels like I am invincible. Much different than playing my Shaman or any caster.

I leveled warrior first in Legion, but haven’t really touched warrior since. Only did Dk and Pally in BfA.

2 Likes

Fury doesn’t have to sacrifice DPS because it doesn’t have any to give up, hahaha. Arms and Prot are the only specs that work for Warrior currently, Fury isn’t even a contender.

On the off-hand, Ret is definitely going to get broken in half sometime soon. It’s also an incredibly immobile spec so if you like being able to actually catch your targets. It’s also stuck with basically all of its damage being trapped in its wings, and you’ll never see any actual balance because of strong defensives like bubble. Right now healing hands is really strong for Pallies but I doubt that will last.

1 Like

Do you want to be playable or garbage?

1 Like

either way i look at it is do you A- want only 1 dps spec and heal/tank? or B- do you want 2 dps specs and tank?

me personally idc for ret it feels way too damn slow last i played it which was YEARS… ago. i love arms but i don’t like fury. something about DW 1h’s or even dw 2h’s is weird like tf can i dw shields too or what?

I got tired pretty quickly with the warriors lack of self healing, so benched him in favor of DK for Shadowlands… but it is a FUN class otherwise. I’d say that paladins seem to be a more well rounded class, but others may disagree.

Not from what I’ve seen. All three of your specs are pretty lackluster. Perhaps you may want to consider picking up a religion.

4 Likes

Wait, warriors have a heal spec now?

Listen, don’t ruin the joke

1 Like

It’s bad in PvE but godly in PvP.

Whereas fury is the worst melee spec in PvP and the worst melee spec in PvE. FeelsGoodMan.

Very true.

I made a mag’har fury warrior exclusively for pvp toward the end of bfa…feels bad :frowning:

Paladin is top tier right now in some aspects. Warrior is bottom of the dump for PvE in all damage specs. Can’t speak for Pally dps but it’s probably better than Warriors.

However if you enjoy slashing things then Fury spec is for you and if you like the Condemn animation (like I do) then Venthyr Arms is for you (plus sweeping strikes has a really slick animation).

1 Like

Same and I agree with this. Warrior feels like it’s stuck in Vanilla wow still.

The answer is paladin.
The answer is ALWAYS paladin, regardless of the question.