Pally, Monk, Druid tank looking to Switch to DPS / Heals

Hi all,

Since no one really needs tanks right now for raids, I am looking to learn how to heal and dps on my characters. Any interest? It might take me a bit to get use the changes

Hey Aquilo.

Our raid team has both DPS/Healing openings right now as we prepare to push into mythic. Even if you’re still in a learning phase, we have two monk players who would be interested in helping mentor you in the non-tank specs.

Our raid times currently are Thur/Sat 8-11pm EST. We’re a horde guild on Area 52 and we already have AOTC on farm.

If this sounds interesting to you or if you have questions, hit me up on Bnet Guts#1679.

Hello! Afterthought is a newly formed guild sitting at 11/12 H down. We plan to go further once we have a nice rounded out team. We are willing to help anyone learn and play the class they want to play, and we have tons of DPS spots open. A monk would be a huge addition to our team with everything they bring to the table. If you’re interested, our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 server and my btag is Vayde#11141. Hope to hear from you.

We recently posted about needing ww dps so we’re in the market, please send me a message at Havel#11412

Very new to healing and dpsing. Looking for Shadowlands mostly unless there are friendly people to help

Heya! We are looking for dps and a healer, as well as dps with healing OS. A holy pally is very much a priority for us fwiw…standard guild spam is below:

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for Mythic Ny’alotha progression. We have been clearing heroic on Fridays and doing Mythic progression on Saturdays, however moving forward we plan to focus more on mythic progression as raiders need less and less from heroic.

Maintaining a positive, collaborative environment is extremely important to us. We are looking for people who are active participants in the guilds betterment and supportive of guild-mates. This includes: ability to take constructive criticism, willingness to suggest ways for the guild to improve, participation in strat discussion, and generally maintaining positive attitudes.

Toxicity will 100% not be tolerated.

Current progression:

12/12 H Ny’alotha
3/12 M Ny’alotha

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We also have a sizable community of Mythic + runners at all io levels.

**We are primarily looking for:
DPS(full on mages and DHs)
A healer(hpally/resto shaman pref)

DPS with tank and healing OS encouraged

If interested please feel free to contact.
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Scenery#1613
Jagerfreak#1897
Akala#11752

I think I will be maining Pally and Alting my monk. But have my DK and DH waiting as well.

Looking for a long term home. No Friday or Saturday please! I’ll even learn to heal for you :slight_smile:

Help me help you. Long time player. I can tank and am learning to dps and heal.

Hey Aquilo,

We’re actually looking for a tank right now if you’re interested. We’re 4/12M and could use a Brewmaster.

Add me on Discord if you’d like to talk

Cenodoxus#4405

Boosted my druid today!
Moon kin / resto / bear!