Pally modern QoL request

Wings of Liberty Passive: at level forty, Pallies get Wings of Liberty, which lets them double jump, glide, and increases their non mounted movement speed by 20%.

I’d really like Pally to have some more mobility.

Let’s also give them Light Rush ability to move forward quickly and deal Holy damage and Reverse Advance that jumps back, slowing enemies and dealing damage to them.

Also, it would be a real quality of life if Avenging Wrath changed us into a light infused winged avatar that can shoot Holy Beam from their eyes.

It also would be a nice quality of life change to change range of all abilities and melee auto attacks to match the range of Judgment.

Lastly, it would help a lot if Paladins got access to Holy Teleport spell to current expansion’s capital city (without cooldown) and a Light Pillar that can be created to summon other party members.

Lastly, a nice raid cooldown would be welcome, something like Bloodlust called Holy Warp, Lightlust, Holyism, or Fury of the Light.

That would be such a quality of life.

Naw, i’d just like the ability to glide and double jump as a pally please, none of that other stuff.

1 Like

Dear friend, Priest has it worse, you aren’t immobile.

at least priest can glide and water walk.

Just give it to DKs, as well. Their mounted combat doesn’t work in a lot of situations, so we might as well give everyone hyper mobility. Probably shamans as well, just for those instances they need slow fall. Probably Druids as well, because then they can just momentum stop whenever they want. Then also monks, because they might mess up and die from falling so need slow fall. Also Demon Hunters, because they need triple jump.

I mean, i’d kind of just like to have that kind of mobility with all my classes, sure.