Pally LF casual raiding guild

I’m a Holy pally re-subbing into the game looking for a casual raiding guild to play with and gear up.

< Guild Name Loading> Proudmoore Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild looking for more to fill our raid team! Our current raid progression is 9/9H BoDA 2/2H CoS. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! :slight_smile:

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Any.
Heals: Paladin, Priest, Shaman
Melee Dps: Druid, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Death knight
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Druid

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: RoosterD (GrizzlyLC#11705)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)

Phrozone,
We are currently looking to flesh out our ranks. We currently have no Holy Pallys. We are on Arygos/LLane. We would love to talk with you!

Looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends?
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Hybrids & Backups Most Welcome)
Tanks: All (Hybrids & Backups Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Hello there! I am the RP officer for The Remnants of Hope of Emerald Dream and would like to show you what we have to offer.

We’re a 9-year-old gaming community with divisions in ESO, SWTOR, and GW2 as well. We (progression) raid Wednesday and Saturday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, (casual) raid Friday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, and we also have a Last chance Mythic+ Keystone event every Monday night before weekly reset! Our RP department is getting up and running currently. And our PvP Department? They kick butt and take names!

In BOD we were N9/9, H6/9, and M1/9. We have our sights set on even more murder! And in case that was not enough, I also bribe people with cat photos. :cat: I’ll go ahead and link our recruitment information/post below.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My Btag is laskaland#1404.

Hi Phrozone,

lol your post didn’t give much detail, but I’d like to learn more about you and what you’re looking for… idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655