Paladins we deserve this set

Please my fellow paladins support this thread Paladins deserve this set - #9 by Silverpal-archimonde

All it suggests is that we deserve to be able to wear this armor that a lot of paladins npcs already wear.

I’m not asking for a way to get around the 1800 requirement it should still require 1800 but as of now Warriors get both sets while paladins only get to wear the ridiculously bright one

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Paladins have never had access to this set, both the rare and epic PvP sets from the old honor system for Paladins look exactly the same (which is the same look we can get right now).

So no, no we shouldn’t.

3 Likes

I am aware, I have it unlocked but why do you believe we are not worthy of this set? Blizzard obviously believes to a certain extent it is a paladin set by decording it’s Paladin NPCs with it

Paladin NPCs that wear it currently
Paladins in the Warfront
Uther
Gryan Shoutmantle

1 Like

Blizzard obviously believes to a certain extent it is a paladin set by decording it’s Paladin NPCs with it

By that logic priests should be able to wear plate armor because of Anduin.

NPCs get to do things we can’t, always have been able to… look at Turalyon, look at Arator, look at Liadrin, they’ve all had instant gap closers for years now while we’re stuck having to ride this stupid f’ing horse.

5 Likes

We deserve to get spit on and this godly mastery that we all do love that’s all we deserve

2 Likes

I have the main set on my Paladin. I think it’s awesome the way it is!!! I can understand wanting the other style though

1 Like

Hello thank you for posting

I don’t think getting to 1800 cr unlocks this set, I think you need to have been there in the old days

It does they are bought in netherstorm

2 Likes

Yes please that

I love heavy plated armor sets, especially the simple ones that look like irl ones

1 Like

Hate to necro - not really - but just an FYI, Anduin is literally a paladin.

He is explicitly labelled as a paladin repeatedly throughout the storyline of the game, especially in Legion. Why post something so factually wrong to defend your pointless negative opinion?

Anduin is a priest, story says so in pandaland and hasnt changed. So a pointless 2 year necro

Can you provide proof? Pretty much everything says he’s a priest. Best example is Heroes of the Storm, where he’s using priestly spells.

For example, Leap of Faith, Flash Heal, Renew(talent), Inner Fire (talent), Power Word: Shield(talent), Holy Nova(talent).

1 Like

Do priest refer to their power as the “light” ? Honestly I do not know…have never played the class. I always thought we was a holy spec paladin honestly.

I sure am tired of “horsin” around…

You are wrong. Took me 7 seconds to look this up. hero.fandom . com/wiki/Anduin_Wrynn

1 Like

In shadowlands he is labeled as a paladin. At least in the intro questline. When you run into another player that has Anduin following them the npc is called “Stormwind Paladin” not priest. Whether that’s canonical or a slip up I don’t know.

Except that this armor is quite literally the Warcraft III Paladin Armor, adn first premiered in World of Warcraft renditions of Uther the Lightbringer. It is the armor of the Knights of the Silver Hand in the lore - Lordaeron’s Order of Paladins. It seems the lore-abiding Silver Hand armor is only obtainable by warrior’s. That’s the problem.

It’s not surprising that Warriors wear Paladin armor. The Dreadnaught Armor from Naxxramas was the armor of Alexandros Mograine, a Paladin. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes