Paladins need severe nerfs

Idk OP does, and I imagine other super bad/casual players don’t like it either.

Idc personally. But if it means people stop asking for nerfs to burst specs because they only do trivial content I’m for it.

They got nerfs and still dominate the tank Meta. THATS absurd

If you don’t see the problem with Prot Paladin taking up 8/10 top spots then thats on you.

I sure don’t.

/covers name color

Why didn’t yall cry this much about SL S4 Blood?

1 Like

Prot paladin is in an odd spot. I think the reality is the other tanks need better group utility. Prot paladin is either unplayable because it’s like wet paper bag as far as mitigation or it’s OP because of its group play.

Personally I’d lean on making the other tanks have better group play. Much more so “Oh that’s good let’s make the others as good.” rather than “the other ones suck let’s ruin this one too.”

How can you tell?
It’s been 24 hours since the patch launched LMAO.

Anyone who says they can tell the meta this early is talking out of their a**.
And you’re no exception.

Say that again, they messed up the spec at the expansion start.
They wanted to control SotR uptime by making it “more impactful” and “not have 100% uptime”.
On the flip side they leave talent like Redoubt, Shining light, Resolute defender, Righteous protector, Sentinel and relentless Inquisitor which ALL incentivize spamming your spender (SotR).
The only talent they put in that actually was in line with what they said is Inner Light and it s***.

It’s getting rework next Expac.

And even thought the spec is strong, AS not giving HP still feels bad.

3 Likes