Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild

I have listed myself as a paladin because I am willing to play any spec. I am currently well versed in all specs and can fulfill any role as a paladin. My current MS is prot and I am 403. Ret is 397 and Holy is 395. My current progress is 9/9N, 4/9H and 1/9M. Last tier my guild pushed to 2/8M and was unable to spread on Zek. Besides Tuesdays and Thursdays my availability to raid is open. Hit me up on bnet Azuric1886. Check out my wowprogress if you would like.

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (Medium)

Resto Shaman (High)

Brewmaster (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Guild Krisp was Created on 9/15/2018, we have been raiding as a Group for over 3 Years. While establishing a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Progression:

• 9/9H BoD
  • 3/9M BoD

Raid Times

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)

9:00PM - 11:30pm EST

Recruitment Needs

Tanks

• DK Tank
  • BM Monk

Healers - Need 1 Only

• Shamans
  • Mistweavers
  • Paladin

DPS - Range Preferred

• Warlock
  • Spriest ( High priority)
  • Boomkin (High Priority)

If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders

Previous Mythic raiding experience

The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting

The ability to play all roles for your class effectively

Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.

Active participation on guild discord

Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.

Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.

Active outside of raid times.

We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.

Btag: bigdaddywuwu#1311 or Phavik#1172 Phavik#6762

Discord: wuwu#8470 or phavik#6762

Easier to talk during the day via discord