Paladin LF guild

Hi!
I’m looking for a heroic into casual mythic raiding guild with an open spot. I have exp with normal and some heroic Amirdrassil. I work rotating swing shifts and need a group understanding that I will miss some raid days throughout a month depending on my work schedule. I would like to start pushing into higher keys, so an active M+ community would be great. I would also like to stay in the 7-9pm or 8-10pm timeframes for raiding. Feel free to reply to post or hmu on discord: kynetik.strike or bnet: Kynetik#11286

Hi Kynetik, I’m w/ “Insanity Raiding” (18+) a large Casual Progressive guild (non CE, but may do some light Mythic if time allows), and currently we are re-building our raid team after a large poaching of top dps and heals was done by our former raid leader behind our backs. We are N 9/9, H 6/9, and despite the set-back, and training new tanks, we got through normal w/ them and are looking to tackle Heroic again, so we need more raid ready players. Our raid days & times are: T/W 7:45-10pm EST. Your not the only person w/ shifting work schedules. and as long as GM is told about this (and new raid lead when we eventually get one) it’s totally fine. We are a non-benching guild. All of our members who want to raid, do so. The guild is also active in M+, etc. We have many members also aged 50+ in the guild. If we sound like a perfect home for you, just IM me in game for either more info/invite, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite then just go through guild-finder (under Raid tab) and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Still looking! Still looking for an open dps slot in raid, but can and will tank keys. I’m now 9/9H AtDH.