Paladin LF AotC Guild

Hello!

I am presently main both a Retribution and Holy Paladin that is looking to constantly earn said the Ahead of the Curve achievement during each tier in the Shadowlands. I don’t only enjoy combat-centric gameplay and therefore I also partake in many other activities such as achievement runs, transmogrification runs, pet battles, and all sorts of shenanigans.

I’m looking for a group of like-minded individuals who see World of WarCraft as a serious hobby and won’t quit because the expansion may go down the drain — I like the game, no matter what. My prospective guild is a group of people who enjoy the social aspects of a MMORPG as well as its mechanics.

I can confidently maintain that I shall be a regular member of the guild who shall partake in raid and dungeon runs as well as dabble in PvP (admittedly not experienced nor good at it). I’m punctual, keen, learned, and dependable when needed. All I ask is for a vibrant, positive and core unit of friends of whom I can share one of my favourite hobbies .

I hope you take my interest and application into consideration. Hit me up at Phaelidrius#2629 on Discord or #2162 on Battle.net.

Best of luck!

Good evening!

I hope this message finds you well :slight_smile:

I sent you a Real-ID request in game in hopes you are interested in talking about joining a small raid team here on Horde A-52.

In the event you are, my tag is IAmTheDanger#1130

I couldn’t find it on my Battle.net. I sent you a request in return!

Hey again!

I sent you a request on battle net, but I could not find you using the above for Discord.

I saw your request come in and hit accept but don’t see you on my friends list :confused:

You can add me again or on Disc with TommyÖliver#8971

Hello, Ylreathor! If you haven’t found a guild yet, I’ll drop my thread here. Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-umbral-ultimatum-lf-dps-lgbtq-positive-aotcmythic-guild-frisat-late-night/645181

Yierathor,

Our guild is newer to Area-52. We transferred to play with a bunch of friends of our friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be running mythic once we have cleared AOTC. We plan on raiding a little later at nights running from:

Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Ranged DPS - Need
Melee DPS - Need

Currently 12/12 H and 3/12 M

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET

Hello Yierathor!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52