Paladin Legion Mount

I feel like I’m a bit late to be complaining about this, but, I will. A pet peeve of mine is that I don’t like non-matching things. It must be perfectly matching what I wear. It annoys me SOO much otherwise. So I have the Highlord title with Battleplate of the Highlord outfit, and the Divine Protector appearance for the Prot Pally Artifact which matches absolutely perfectly. So why is it that the Highlord’s Golden Charger doesn’t match the Battleplate of the Highlord? The Outfit it Red, Purple, Gold, and like a Stone Gray in between the golden parts and some other places. While and the Mount is Blue, Gold, and a Whitish color in between the golden parts. Make the blue cloth red, the blue gems gold, the gold plating match the outfit, and whitish part match the stoney colored part of the outfit and add purple to the cloth underneath the blue cloth. Please I need a matching color on the horsey for the highlord outfit, I am in so much pain. :cry:

There’s different colors available from a vendor in the class hall.

2 Likes

I thought the color was specific to whatever spec you had on atm?? It changed?

No it’s always been that way :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Death Knight, Shaman, Priest, Warrior, & Mage class mounts all change according to spec. Druid form altered its coloration based on race. The others do not have spec restrictions.

2 Likes