Paladin Class Hall find which quest i am on

On my paladin, i have no idea where i am at on the class hall campaign. There are no available quests anywhere. Not in my class hall, there are a few in dalaran, but they are not on the list of class hall quests on wowhead. I just want to get my class hall mount and the extra 3 color variations of it so i can get more mounts towards my achievement. I got all 3 of my artifact weapons. I’m not sure i ever went further than that with this character. The quests that are available in dalaran are “Retribution: Fate of the Tideskorn,” “Holy: The Bradensbrook Investigation,” and “Protection: Aid of the Illidari.” They are all legendary colored quests. I am at my wits end trying to figure this out. I have been researching everything i could possibly think of for the past 12-15 hours trying to figure it out, in between timewalking runs. I have no idea what to do now.

Is your Pally over 45?

level 60, its always max level every xpac, i just didnt finish the campaign during legion.

Have you killed Belnazzer?

i have no idea, but i can get into the class hall and i have all of the champions as well, all the way up to lothraxion and arator, but grayson quest giver for mount doesnt have the quest. so i guess i must have more campaign quests to go.

Ok ok so you’ve completed the Class Campaign.

In order to get the Mount now you first need the Breaching the Tomb achievement on that character, so to Broken Shore they go!

alright, how do i do that?

Talk to Khadgar on the flight path area where all the Class Leaders are assembled, that’ll get you started.

tysm ive found the quest im supposed to be one called “shard times” ! thanks!

1 Like

Yay! Happy to help ^w^

2 Likes