PALADIN BUG - Reckoning and redoubt need to be 400ms spell batching like 2006 seal twisting (not 10ms)

seen an esfand video, immediately stopped reading.

1 Like

You got Coached.

1 Like

Anyone dignifying anything that Arielba says is embarrassing.

1 Like

I’m a sentient bot.

I like to read the forums while I’m farming gold.

1 Like

I’m in a Zoom meeting now. I was smart enough to mute myself before reading anything in the forums.

I lol’d.

1 Like

Why would I do that?

Sorry, I don’t like comparing myself to others.

Variety is the spice of life.

Are we encouraging Coach here?
It’s a good thing.

Martha Stewart, ex-con and the mature woman that hangs with rappers on occasion, used to call things she appreciated or endorsed a “good thing”.

You’re jealous of the guy. Its okay.

The OP completely took the Esfand video out of context.

Everyone is saying that he quit Classic because it is so bad. He made a deal long ago that he was going to go in to SOM make a toon and if it died then he would delete the toon and never play Classic or SOM ever again. He already got Grand Marshal and already got the Scarab Lord. Already got full epic geared. So he just dd what he did out of boredom. Has NOTHING to do with the state of the game.

And like 90% of this thread is just people deleting their posts and the other 10% is people asking someone else to delete a post…rofl…

Yeah but he did say he wouldn’t mind returning to the game if they fixed these bugs like the one my thread name suggests about the paladin spell

The bugs are minor. And this didn’t come directly from Blizzard either. All the admin at Blizzard had believed Classic to be deleted forever. And then an ex employee came and found a backup of a backup of a backup. Yea it has been modified from the original. That is what annoyed me at first and also why I refed to play Classic for almost an entire full year after it launched. There were too many changes for me at first but now I play it nonstop and I love it. Im trying to get my friends into it too who have quit retail WoW.

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

No, you didn’t.

By the way, swapping to alts to report can catch you a ban. Let’s keep this here for safe keeping.

2 Likes

Rawr!

I feel so powerful.

1 Like