Paladin (any spec) LFguild

My buddies all transferred to this Server. I have a 395 Alliance Paladin on Stormrage. I am looking to find a causal Heroic/Mythic guild that raids tues/thurs with raids ending around 10-11pm Eastern. Willing to cover transfer fees.

I would prefer to play Glimmer spec, then prot, then ret, but ultimately I am flexible. I do not have any other horde mains at this time. I have not played since Crucible of storms came out but had cleared most M+ dungeons on a 10 in time on my boomy.

Bnet is BergerFett#1570 or respond here to talk more.

Thanks

Morning Yizno,

2/8m 8/8h is LF a holy pally to round out our heal team. We raid Tues/Thur 9pm-12am server time. We’re a recently formed guild on Zu’jin, and while we aren’t looking to be anything fancy like server first, we do intend to get Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

I’ll toss ya a friend request when I get home tonight, or if ya want you can hit me up on discord: Mythrius#7840

I sent you a discord friend request. those times are a bit late but they may work. I would be willing to trial.

Hey Yizno, Tag from Zuglife here! Not sure if you’ve already found a group, but Zuglife might fit your availability :slight_smile:

We’re primarily searching for DPS, but if you’re set on Holy, we can talk! I’ll post our generic info down below, but if you have any questions please feel free to reach out!

<Zuglife> on Zul’jin is a casual, progression-oriented raiding guild with a focus on fostering a friendly and encouraging atmosphere during raids, while still pushing progression. We enjoy breaking the stereotype of casual guilds not being able to perform well in harder fights, while simultaneously maintaining a good attitude.

We are comprised of very skilled and long-time players, with some of us having earned Cutting Edge in multiple raid tiers. However, we understand that everyone has a life and we place life priorities above in-game priorities. Despite this fact, we have managed to get AOTC in every raid tier since our inception in September 2017, and we continually push into the first couple of bosses in Mythic!

We have finished heroic EP and are trying to build a full roster to begin raiding Mythic! We are interested in any classes that might be interested in our unique raid style.

Raid tue/thur 7-10pm EST

Casual/Alt night on sundays at 7-10pm EST

M+ on Friday nights , with some scattered through out the week.

We also are interested in recruiting any casual players that are looking for a home in an active and friendly environment.

Most desired classes/specs:

– Windwalker Monk

– Elemental Shaman

– DPS Death Knight

– Any DPS with a friendly attitude!

If interested, please feel free to reach out to me or any other officer in-game and start a conversation! We would love to chat!

Tag: Tag#1248

Xbones: Xbones#1926

Thanks. I am trialing with Lucid Ascension right now but if it doesn’t work out I will hit you up.