PAID Server Transfers

If you had 4 hour queues for more than the first week, you had the option of free server transfers. If you didnt like the queues you could have left then. If your friends wanted to stay, and you stayed because of them, that still boils down to being you guy’s faults.

There are consequences to your actions/decisions in this game, and theres a reason people are so invested in characters/reputations. This diminishes that.

It also affects servers in more than just economy. When transfers became a thing in classic, it dramatically affected the world first races and top guilds on all servers. Some gulds it made elite, others were completely ruined as their best members were poached by WF guilds.

Reroll.

1 Like

I did.

Now take Blizzard’s junk out of your mouth and stop being an apologist for their poor roll out.

Moving my toon so it stays with me doesn’t diminish it’s value. It only increases it.

HAHAHAHA i love it when they rationalize themselves into corners and do the work for me.

Thanks Jack, you are the best. Ill take my transfers now please.

4 Likes

Yes here we are. My orchish good looking face and your ugly human face.

No they don’t. Support of mtx in any form is why gaming is a crapfest these days. Roll a new toon if you want to change servers at will.

Yea this is why game mechanics come second to cash shops in today’s design.
Whale on the beach!

1 Like

As i already told someone else… oh wtf? RP server, retail toon?

You arent even worth my time. Piss off.

Sadly i would like a paid transfer or if blizzard gives me one free move i’m set. The server i rolled on is garbage.

This is already on Blizzard’s radar, but who knows if they will actually implement it.

1 Like

[Q: Will there be paid services for Classic? ]

A: We aren’t considering other services beyond character transfer at this time.

Translation: The only paid service we are considering is character transfer.

I’ll tell you the same thing on any one of my classic avatars.

Yea know, I know people that did stuff with their friends too. Like transfer with them only to get ditched on a dead server and their character is stuck there. Not speaking from experience by from posts I’ve read.

And my response will still be the same.

Ultimecia, Try getting a tank outside of prime hours (7-11 pm) for ANY instance on a Medium pop server, i had to reroll because of this.

Could we get an eta on paid transfers?

never, was not in vanilla and they are not making changes right

It was in vanilla…

Thank you. I am sorry now i see the right date of mid 2006. I thought it was a BC add but my memory is as bad as many others on these forums.

since that is the case, they should get to it in the later phases if they are trying to stick close to what vanilla releases were.

My best friend rolled on a different server and now both of us are too high level and stubborn to reroll. :frowning: Now both of us play retail since we can at least group together there. But we miss Classic.

I really hope they have paid transfers eventually. If people are worried about exploitation, make the character transfer have a long cooldown.

I would love Paid Transfers. At first i liked Grob but RP isnt my thing. So i went to Arcanite Repaer as that was all i was offered that server seems pretty much dead when im online.

It is a bad idea, in today’s player environment. If Blizzard introduces a “paid” thing, a ton of players will attack the company for being “money-grubbers”, and for “charging players money to fix a problem that Blizzard created”.

By “a ton of players” I mean hundreds of posts in this forum.

And it will “fix” nothing. Your belief that a “balanced server” exists is a nice fantasy, but it’s just a fantasy. So add hundreds more posts by players who “paid good money” but it didn’t help – and they blame Blizzard for their own actions.

In the New Era Blizzard, I doubt they mind much if they are called “money-grubbers” or be accused of “charging players money to fix a problem that Blizzard created.”