Paid character transfers for Season of mastery

Can we please have paid character transfers for Season of mastery

5 Likes

why? you want to throw ur money away?

1 Like

I would also like paid transfers. I’m worried about long term health of my server.

1 Like

Yeah some of these servers are dead already, we need to be able to pay to get out

2 Likes

You’ve used 4% of your server’s life expectancy. I think you can reroll without losing too much progress.

That being said, I’m sure Blizz will sell you a transfer soon enough.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to quit because my server is literally dead already and not because I want to. I just dont want to start from level 1 again ffs.

1 Like

Please bring transfers over cant even find a group at lvl 50 this is dead as it gets, everyone on Jom gabber and im stuck in Barman let me out

LoL Barman is med pop and I see more players in game then I ever saw in OG vanilla. Sorry bout your Jom fomo, but you’re going to have to reroll

3 Likes

2 weeks in and people are already begging to give Blizzard money rather than asking them to manage server populations. Zzzz

2 Likes

Roll or reroll on mega server now instead of begging for daddy blizz to take your money.

another server having more players does not mean your server is dead :expressionless:

2 Likes

Let me explain capitalism, I’ve got 40 hours logged, it’s $25 for a transfer unless you are making less than .60 cents an hour, guess what!! Transfer time!!!

Some people actually would rather pay the money then reroll, shocking I know, it’s a sad day when people can’t stop blizzard from selling pets, but when there is something the customer is begging to pay for we can’t get it

It’s like we’ve been screaming for a vanilla relaunch ever since deathwing, look how long it took to get it, what 10 years? Blizzard’s name is in the toilet, least they could do is take advantage of an actual capitalistic opportunity that makes decent financial sense, isn’t pay to win, isn’t cosmetic, …

Average player on barman is mid to late 30s. Chill. The casuals are still leveling

I think this is a wise play for blizzard I played on sulfurus and as it died which many servers are in som transfers saved people’s joy. And subscription

1 Like

Give us transfers ! Save the joy, save the fun, I’m not playing anymore investing my time in a dead server ……. $25 service fee is all good for us who have works, we have more money than time, rerolling is not an option

1 Like

Now is the time! Take my money and get me off my dad server plz so I can pay you even more money after the xfer with my active sub!

2 Likes

Allow transfers !!! take the money

1 Like

First time I cancelled a subscription and it is literally because I cannot transfer a character in SoM lol. Never thought I would ever complain that I cannot give blizzard more money XD. If they bring realm transfers I will be back.

Thunderbunnz heh heh heh :joy: