Pagle Realm Discord

Hey, with all the new folks coming to the game for Wrath, or returning, I wanted to post the Pagle realm Discord here where folks might find it.

Good place to find a guild, a pug, or even just some ppl to chat with.

Our discord invite code is:
pagle

or, if we let our lvl 3 boost lapse sometime:
59wVvmD

4 Likes

(same Discord server, linked for convenience)

Thanks Andy I guess I donā€™t post here much and my permission to post links lapsed!

Still active.

Where on the server can you see pugs? I only see Guild recruitment

You need a Alli role and a blue name. Ping #need-a-role if the bot in #role-selection still hates you.

I was asking how Andy could post Discord links but Iā€™d receive a error message.

FYI, I learned you need a Trust Level 3 to post Discord invite links apparently. (But other links, like to Reddit, can be done at Level 2.)

1 Like

What a great community, the Pagle Discord!

Bumping this for educational purposes.

Hey folks, when I try to accept the invite, Discord says I cannot talk until I complete a few more things, like verify my phone number?? But when I enter the verification code it sends I get a vague error that a number (the phone number??) is already being used, and I have to remove ā€œitā€. Ā©LĀ©

I do not have a phone number assigned to my Discord account, so I have no idea what I am supposed to do to ā€˜fixā€™ this. Can anyone help me?

Were you able to fix it? I did a little google searching and there are some suggestions out there on how to resolve this problem.

Nope, Discord canā€™t seem to understand what I m saying and canā€™t fix it either. :frowning:

I found some other personā€™s account that was using my phone number and deleted it, but that still didnā€™t fix it, and Discord just says that was impossible and has not responded to my recent emails, but it is the Thanksgiving holidayā€¦ :slight_smile:

• Moto

Still no word from Discord. :frowning:

I guess I will never be able to ā€œcompleteā€ the inviteā€¦ :slight_smile:

So the link is expired, how do I join it

59wVvmD should be a permanent invite code.

Pagle should work too.

Oh well, it looks like I will never be able to join any Discord servers. :tired_face:

Discord Support has been utterly useless. There is a serious problem, as I found my phone number associated with a different account (and deleted it). But a month later their system still says my phone number is already in use, and it is not associated with my account, in the Settings. And if I try and do the ā€œphone number logonā€ it says THAT account is disabled.

But I have to ā€œtalkā€ with a different ā€œsupport personā€ (robot?) every time I communicate/email and they just read level 1 scripts about how the verification codes can only be used once and so forth.

Canā€™t make any progress on the real problem. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Total support failure. Sorry Pagle Discord, I really wanted to join! :broken_heart:

• Moto

Itā€™d be crazy if this thread made it to the top of the subforum somehow.

It totally would.

Why would a phone number be required?

Itā€™s happening with everything, now. Prevents abuse is the excuse, profit is the reason.