Padgarre's Server Complaint Form

This is preposterous! I pay for this stuff and demand it be up even when you are updating it! I took off all day for this so I could do the Harbinger quest and the night elf one and now my day is ruined.

I could do a better job with these servers all you do is just press update and then flick a switch how hard could it be?

It really blows my mind how a multibillion dollar company in one of the biggest multinational megacorps could be this terrible at server maintenance.

EVE Online just flips a switch for like 30 minutes and their servers come right back up and they’re far far more state of the art then WoW’s… just how?

There’s just no way it’s this complicated at all!

Are the servers from 2010? You know there’s new tech right?

Psst! You forgot “it’s 2024 technological advancements, quantum computing etc. etc.” :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Little early to be posting this, it’s an 8 hour maintenance. What kind of parody can you do when it gets extended now?

3 Likes

Just throwing in that I’m part of the eve online master race.

Even if I have been spending time playing over watch and rim world.

1 Like

Thanks updated as I forgot they haven’t upgraded probably since Cataclysm (yes probably a lie but I feel better thinking it’s that bad).

1 Like

Our servers are still using punchcards and levers.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll give us all alpha out of shame

I’m severely disappointed in this post. Not once did it say this is a slap in the face!

1 Like

Or anything at all for that matter, this is all in text :crazy_face:

1 Like

Blizzard Execs explaining their maintenance process to shareholders.

1 Like

You have no shame

1 Like