Overused Words

What words “trigger” you and seem to be constantly overused?

Hyperbole : I don’t really know why it bothers me. I feel like people use it to sound more intelligent. More then half the time it is used it doesn’t even make sense.

Woke : my disabled father thinks this is what all the kids call themselves these days. But he also watches fox news 24/7.

8 Likes

Smart/Genius… just no.

“Literally” and “Forced” are my top 2

12 Likes

16 Likes

“cringe.”

Swear to god Gen Z overuses this word so badly.

10 Likes

All I want to do is play the game. I’m literally forced to do all of these chores. WoW literally is forcing me to do more work than my literal job. I just can’t force myself to log on anymore and I literally haven’t played in a month. I could go on but I’ve forced this bit for literally too long.

9 Likes

If you are 24 years or younger you are gen z

1 Like

“I feel”

No one cares.

9 Likes

Simp - cause it’s now used whenever a guy isn’t treating a woman poorly

Toxic - cause everything that person doesn’t like is toxic

Queen/king: “here king you dropped this :crown:” “slay queen :crown:” - sorry to inform you, but you’re all PEASANTS

Boomer: Now used by everyone for everyone as soon as they don’t agree with something that’s considered cool right now

Zoomer: Now used by everyone for everyone as soon as they think they’re younger than them and dare to disagree with the notion that “back in my days everything was better…”

14 Likes

Seems like you never had someone call you a king/queen, sounds like youre jealous :kissing_heart:

1 Like

“My B”

…I mean…really?

1 Like

One of the most underused words is “moist.”

14 Likes

Yes. Generational hate is pure ignorance at it’s best even the jokes are bad.

5 Likes

Don’t feel attacked, Abaiser. I’m not talking about your partner or friend saying this to you, I’m talking about random people throwing it around on social media.

1 Like

“like” and “subscribe” are triggers to me, SILENCE!! IF I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU STOP DEMANDING MY LOVE

7 Likes

Don’t forget to hit the bell button :eyes:… If… If you liked the video and want to be notified and… I’ll see myself out

4 Likes

I’m not, usually just people that hate seeing people get compliments don’t get them very often.

Well some people may not have a special someone they can say these things to, I personally think it’s kinda sweet that it’s a trend to compliment people.

Oh also, you dropped this :crown: :heart:

hyperbole is basic Logic and with that i’m out

2 Likes

Phrases more than words:

would of, could of, should of

This is me when I see them:

7 Likes

No I’m happy when people compliment each other, I just really think the queen/king thing is extremely overused at the moment

3 Likes