Overpower macro from Berserker Stance?

Hey, everyone!

I’m trying to nail down a very reliable macro for stance-dancing from Berserker to Battle and back to Berserker when Overpowers are available after an enemy dodge. In 1-3 clicks (probably 3), the macro should:

• Switch from Berserker to Battle Stance
  • Cast Overpower
  • Switch from Battle to Berserker Stance

One thing I want to avoid is having the macro keep me in Battle Stance if Overpower DIDN’T successfully cast – that’s something I may not notice right away. For this macro to be optimal, I think it should be smart enough to switch back to Berserker even if Overpower didn’t cast, rather than waiting on an Overpower that won’t be available until another dodge.

Here’s the macro I have now, Copied and Pasted, but the game is giving me an issue with the ‘ready’ conditional:

#showtooltip Overpower
/castsequence [combat][target=target,nodead][reset=5] Battle Stance, Overpower, Berserker Stance

For anyone who can help, thanks in advance!

/cast Battle Stance
/cast Overpower
/cast Berserker Stance

This macro will swap you if Overpower isn’t available. I use a similar one for Berserker rage.

/cast Berserker Stance
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Defensive Stance

Thank you, Kazenokami! I was thinking maybe I should just keep it simple to avoid issues with the macro. I just really like the alive/combat requirements built in.