Overlooked Druid Travel Form Issues

You’re not real man!

1 Like

Is also missing an epic flight form.

Also: these “new forms” are a lazy way to do it, imo. Many of our forms are unique with jewelry, armor, etc. Especially ground and flight forms. These are just random mobs. No thought, no little tweaks to make them look like druids. Nothing.

What confuses me is that you’d think finishing the recolors on KT and Zandalari forms would be something easy/lazy for them to do. I mean, they do it all the time for mounts to save time. I’m just bewildered as to why all of the aquatic forms are finished but none of the allied race druid flight forms have color variations. Then to make it more confusing, they added the recolors for KT ground forms but not Zandalari.

And now, instead of doing something simple like adding the recolors we never got in BfA, they are adding a bunch of re-used animal skins… which would be fine and all, if the current druid forms weren’t all jacked up. Some serious QC deficiencies going on here.

1 Like

… what? Where did I say anything about finishing recolors for KT and Zanda?

You didn’t, but pointed out Blizzard’s tendency to implement lazy additions to the game. Given that, it just seems like an easy fix to take the recolors already done for aquatic and apply them to flight. Especially since I’m pretty sure the minimal amount of work has already been done, given the pictures of the forms that were already presented.

I think there need to be more generic travel form options for druids who don’t happen to like the racial appearance of their travel form.

More options in general are good. I’m just not fond of the soulshape forms also being our travel forms. Nelf/Tauren have been rocking the same ones since TBC, right? We got the deer in cata, but… meh? I’m glad they brought cheetah back. Do hope they keep the old pixelated version with an upgraded one as an option.

They’ve definitely come a long way since the original ones lol. I think it was cata that nelf/tauren got new forms. Unfortunately for trolls and worgen, they just re-used the tauren and nelf ground travel forms, respectively. At this point I think they should at least finish the recolors for KT/Zanda, and then instead of adding new forms based on regular animals, just give druids a spell that allows them to study an animal (much like hunters’ tame beast) and add it to their inventory of forms.

1 Like

KT is also the only race with multiple colors on their moonkin.
Dev logic.:man_shrugging:

But the worgen stag form has jewels dangling from its antlers. That’s not savage.

Yep! I still have a few screens somewhere from wrath with the old blue cat and uggo rage bear lol. I like the idea for taking on a form from animals. Hadn’t thought of that. I just love the Zandalari aquatic form so much.

Need doe form of the runestags imo.

For those of us that still use doe travel form :upside_down_face:

The yellow tauren cat was pretty gross too. But yeah, zanda aquatic is awesome… just doesn’t get much use. One of the reasons I used to like doing SotS back in BfA. Green or black raptor ground form would be :star_struck:

But first and foremost, I want my black KT bird. Tired of the poop brown one.

i think worgen running on all forms is the best, most unique druid ground mount

1 Like

Yes, there needs to be a glyph for worgen to just use the running wild animation for ground travel form.

This, along with proper KT/Zanda reskins, are all simple, easy additions/fixes that could be made here. Come on Blizzz :slightly_frowning_face:

I agree completly

Still nothing :frowning_face:

I guess adding adding fruit paintings is more important than finishing the recolor skins for last xpac’s travel forms.

Well if we are putting in requests to the great druid form god, I am purple elf, I have a purple cat form for ground travel and a purple bird form for air travel so I would not mind a purple swim form for water travel.

Oh and it might be nice for others if they could have the choice of more bird colours, blue, green, ect to match their skin and/or hair colour if they were so inclined.

They def exist. I thought for sure with the barbershop changes we’d finally have access but nope! Still only one version… why have the rest just sitting there doing nothing?

1 Like

I still wish Blizz would get rid of global cds so druids could be played like they were in Legion where you could change forms and attack fluidly without having to wait an entire global before actually attacking.