Overcrowded Realm Update

Or increase it to 4 slots. I took a character off Thalnos and made one on Stalagg just in case, but it looks like my guild will be staying on Herod.

3 Likes

Also, you want people to move to Stalagg but DON’T raise the character creation limit from 3, so… yeah i’ll be staying herod thanks

6 Likes

If you would of came out with a cooler name than Stalagg, you wouldn’t have this problem. Some players are dumb and roll on servers because of cool sounding name.

4 Likes

You do realise Megaservers are based on sharding and phasing, right? If you want that Classic sense of server community you want regular servers.

6 Likes

Herod is a dumb name too.

6 Likes

Welp GL getting your Classic Community feel with realm caps of 20,000 and 10 layers. Won’t be anything like Vanilla :rofl::ok_hand:

11 Likes

Good to finally have some confirmation,I speculated realm pop was including the layer/s.

You heard they guy move those characters guys!

Had Blizzard not forced people who wanted to avoid streamers and SA to choose Herod on the first day, this wouldn’t be an issue. NA East coast should have had more than 3 PvP servers on name creation date, not after.

9 Likes

People are already not spreading out. What is creating more servers going to do?

2 Likes

Im just glad we can get all the dumb a sses on Herod and off the other realms.

3 Likes

Herod the best Name of all the Classic servers

3 Likes

Anyway, come join what will be the best Classic community - GROBBULUS!

9 Likes

There are several other servers, are there not? I literally just checked the Classic WoW’s server selection and saw many other PVP servers. Its up to the community onto where they want to go. Either we have Blizzard’s guiding hand telling us where we should go or the community needs to sort this out themselves. I don’t know if there is a middleground that can make anyone happy.

1 Like

I feel bad for the Herod people :sweat_smile:

Come to Pagle

5 Likes

No way. Atiesh, Bloodsail Buccaneers and all of the EU servers have better names.

3 Likes

I kinda think Bloodsail Buccaneers is the best pvp server name, but it went to the RP server… not even the RP PVP server /facepalm

3 Likes

how to get people to move off Herod:

open a new realm with a cooler name
give a day or 2 of notice
disable new char creation for a day or 2 while offering transfers off herod so people can get their names

32 Likes

Glad I decided to move over, got the name I wanted anyways! Still, very excited to see that pop numbers are already this high. There’s a good amount of people that haven’t even registered names yet.

1 Like

good thing I never cared about the competition then huh?

Nothing wrong with staying ‘old school’ in some ways. If there was something wrong in that, then classic wouldn’t be a thing.

Glad to hear this news.

Looks like I picked the right server.

2 Likes