Overcrowded Realm Update

Herod will not back down. Surrender to us blizzard, increase the cap of the superior server.

I like you! We think alike.

Yea EXACTLY Where do we go Blizzard
 maybe another game?

They didn’t because they don’t care, started out with 4 pve / 4 pvp / 1 RP / 1 RPPVP now we are at 4 PVE / 10 PVP / 1 RP / 1 RPPVP
 is it obvious they dont care unless your flagged lol.

Amen my friend it is at that

They frankly dont care what happens to us, those who re-subbed gave them a bonus check for the month thats all they care about. They could care less if we sit in Que for 3 hours or more.

God forbid that they have to do something between now and launch

where is the PVE LOVE? not at Blizzard thats for sure

Obviously they dont care

OMG tho let a PVP fill up and in minutes more servers will come online

Isnt it enough that you made the piggy bank oink at Blizzard? Well if your like me its not 

1 Like

We warned you Blizzard
 we warned you
 Make enough servers or else this would happen. Yet again, the community was right and you were wrong

2 Likes

Need more PVE Eastern realms, you only made two and both showing full. Heck even the RP realm is Medium

2 Likes

maybe because a lot of RP players benefit more from retail. lots more mog. Transmog options. more mounts titles, higher graphics, more zones, playable races, toys pets, etc. the list goes on and on in that regard.

They have added a lot that breaks immersion though and cuts down interaction. I think you would be surprised by the number of RPers that remember vanilla fondly.

In any case, Glob is looking like a good choice right now. Probably going to get minimal queues and I think the RP community will be a little less transient than the general population.

there needs to be WAY more servers. Even if the servers can handle the traffic the game with current spawn rates will be unplayable at these populations for almost a month. It will take days just to get out of the starting zone. You are vastly underestimating the effect this will have on gamers.

Just gonna put that right there.

1 Like

You keep thinking they care if you leave. They’ve already said that they expect the vast majority of Classic players to quit by phase 2. That means you.

There is no valid explanation at this point for not releasing more servers. Classic is blowing up beyond expectations. Stop pretending that people are leaving, and give us more servers!

My whole guild is here until the end of Classic. We know what we are in for, and have no plans to leave. This is echoed everywhere!

1 Like

FOMO is Fear of Missing Out. In Classic WoW there actually was a fear of missing out. If the group you were with doing dungeons advanced beyond you then you wouldn’t be able to go along with them. Even in group questing you had to be able to go where the rest went. I remember the fear very well.

Makes perfect sense, thanks for the explanation, even if it was kinda late lol.

I gotta admit though, I was in the same boat. I fell behind my friends during the leveling process and actually missed out on a lot of end game content due to the release of TBC. I was always playing catch up, cause back then character boosts weren’t a thing yet >.<

I leveled a pally from scratch, Horde side, when TBC dropped. Most of my friends were 70 long before I caught up, but it wasn’t that bad.

They were helpful with gearing and dungeons etc.

FOMO is real but it doesn’t have to be.

This post didn’t age well. So many people moved to Stalagg.

But now Pagle is full as well

They should have moved to Bigglesworth ;D

1 Like

They need more servers. Today will be a bad day if blizzard is not ready for at least 15 more servers.

I think they would rather deal with large ques and add more servers as the new ones get close to full. which should prevent dead servers 6 months from now. easy to add more. hard to compress into one later. name available on one might be taken on the other meaning they would have to force everyone to change names or create a connected realm.